Bug List for Oxygen OS 3.0.2 (MM)

1. saurabhparate
    Froyo Jul 23, 2016

saurabhparate , Jul 23, 2016 :
    I m also having this issue but sometimes ........but r u also facing this issues?
    1. White LED light appears on global update but it's default on green.
    2. Sometimes Phone goes on deep silent when it is on vibrate mode or general mode.Have to use alert slider many times to get on normal.
    https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/one-plus-2-marshmallow-update-bugs.450459/
    3. Big one:- background data gets off when it is in sleep, as background data is on in setting, many apps stop using data or receiving data after an hr while the device is in sleep.e.g Google play store, utorrentz, downloads.
    Is any one facing this problem? and reply if have a solution.
    Thanks in advance!

2. saurabhparate
    Froyo Jul 23, 2016

saurabhparate , Jul 23, 2016 :
    No not..........more unstable than..... lollipop.... Just marshmallow and upgrade for fingerprint sensor and that it.....I m downgrading to lollipop.

3. sudheervenkata
    Gingerbread Jul 23, 2016

sudheervenkata , Jul 23, 2016 :
    Usb not working
    ... Tried developer options.. Usb debugging on andin media transfer mode.. Everyone of my friends has this bug!

4. 4u5t1n
    Donut Jul 25, 2016

4u5t1n , Jul 25, 2016 :
    There's also a bug where the notification sound always goes back to the default one, it's annoying

5. 4u5t1n
    Donut Jul 25, 2016

4u5t1n , Jul 25, 2016 :
    This is a new feature within Android called doze. After our phones are asleep for awhile it'll turn off background data to save battery. I know you can turn this off with a custom kernel such as Boeffla kernel.

6. adeshinichi
    Cupcake Jul 25, 2016

adeshinichi , Jul 25, 2016 :
    i have a bug too on OxygenOS 3.0.2
    Sometimes front camera is not working. trying on skype, viber, line, zoom, and default camera app only back camera. and must reboot for fix.

7. JudithNL
    Cupcake Jul 25, 2016

JudithNL , Jul 25, 2016 :
    Gestures are not working anymore as soon as I close my flip cover.
    I have heard people say it randomly stops working without a flip cover. I am guessing the flip cover works with the proximity sensor to know it the cover is closed. This same mechanism might also bug the gestures without a flip cover. If somebody or something triggers the proximity sensor, it might give the same gestures bug...

benrkumar likes this.
  8. sidk
    Froyo Jul 25, 2016

sidk , Jul 25, 2016 :
    Hi - Not sure if this is the best way to provide feedback on bugs to the dev team, couldnt find a link. I have always had trouble long pressing the tiles menu button on bottom right(when you look at the screen). Some of the enterprise apps still use the long press to get to another menu, OS does not have it configured as an action.. anyone know a hack for this?

9. omar2016
    Cupcake Jul 27, 2016

omar2016 , Jul 27, 2016 :
    Thanks but I wanted to just lower the incoming and outgoing message tones not turn it off completely u can normally just press the volume button down and that would lower but it does not lower the volume

10. benrkumar
    Donut Jul 27, 2016

benrkumar , Jul 27, 2016 :
    install 17th July version on CM13 and flash Oxygen Camera. I have not had single problem. My battery last for 2 days solid.
    Small tip: Use the network control widget to switch off auto-sync. to save loads of battery!!

11. sfksuperman
    Honeycomb Jul 31, 2016

sfksuperman , Jul 31, 2016 :
    can anyone tells me that dirac hd sound is better here or maxxaudio is good? should i upgrade to 3.0.2? plz be specific. thanks

12. Nimesh. P
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2016

Nimesh. P , Aug 2, 2016 :
    I can't be very specific but if you like to customise your own audio to your liking then Dirac HD does not offer that option.

13. feliiiik
    Cupcake Aug 2, 2016

feliiiik , Aug 2, 2016 :
    any fix for the bluetooth problem?

I cant connect to my car or my amazon kindle

its driving me crazy!!!!

14. sfksuperman
    Honeycomb Aug 2, 2016

sfksuperman , Aug 2, 2016 :
    but still tell me is it better than maxxaudio or not? i mean rate both on the scale of 10. thanks once again.
    also, tell if itis better to go to 3.0.2 or stay at 2.2.1.

15. Nimesh. P
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2016

I was never a big user of Maxxaudio but comparing it to Dirac HD is different. I do like Dirac HD. The phone speaker is louder in my opinion. I'd rate it a 8/10 and Maxxaudio probably 6 as there is a lot of custom settings which I didn't make good use of. And I had to constantly change my presets back and forth. I find Dirac HD less annoying.

16. sfksuperman
    Honeycomb Aug 2, 2016

thanks for ur valuable feedback, but u didnt tell me that whether i shud goto 3.0.2 or stay at 2.2.1 based on stability issues with these 2 versions. also tell me if there are bugs in 3.0.2.

17. Nimesh. P
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2016

No problem. There are bugs in every version of pretty much any software out there. Some people experience more bugs than others. I however, have a pretty stable no major issue 3.0.2 therefore the risk of updating is basically up to you. But if you know how to downgrade back to 2.2.1 if you face serious issues you should update to 3.0.2 just to try. To me it's worth it.

18. sfksuperman
    Honeycomb Aug 2, 2016

yeah i knw hw to downgrade, i did it once when i flashed 3.0 beta.
    kindly rate v2.2.1 and 3.0.2 plz

19. Nimesh. P
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2016

I'd personally rate 2.2.1 a 6 and 3.0.2 an 8. Performance is much much better.

20. remygavard
    Cupcake Aug 2, 2016

remygavard , Aug 2, 2016 :
    As posted in a different thread, another bug to add to the list following the update to android M/Oxygen 3