Bug List for Oxygen OS 3.0.2 (MM)

1. DeFQoN_1_469
    Honeycomb Aug 2, 2016

DeFQoN_1_469 , Aug 2, 2016 :
    1. There are a lot ringtones missing.

2. It would be nice if we can seek songs by long pressing the volume buttons.

3. Options to change the lcd density of the screen.

4. Customizable shortcuts on lockscreen (ex. We can open the camera by tapping 2 times on the power button, so the camera shortcut should be removed and replaced with an app of your own choice)

5. When the pin is correct for unlocking the device it needs to unlock automatically and an option for showing instantly the pattern grid for unlocking your device (for using other lockscreens ex. Ac display)

6. Adjustable equalizer from Dirac HD Sound maybe?

7. More gestures when the screen is off or make your own shortcuts (ex. C for calculator)

8. A battery saver where you can select on what you want save power from (less cpu power, less brightness, less background processing,...)

9. When using only one sim, i would like to use LTE (X10 LTE category6/9) [if possible]

10. Led notifications for all apps and an option to choose wich color each app has.

11. Battery mode presets: power save, efficiency, balances and performance.

12. Oneplus 3 features to the Oneplus 2.

13. Enhanced 4g LTE mode and wifi calling.

14. Acces point page is very dark when using dark theme (not grey black but black black)

15. Mobile operators in settings is a light theme even when you selected a dark theme.

16. Automatic rotation does not work.

17. Audio over Bluetooth stutters, even when in close range.

18. Wifi does not work properly. Doesn't connect to the network or is connected, but it is not working then.

19. Gestures are not working, only the 'v' for flash.

20. Swiftkey crashes if you use it a lot and has to reboot again.

21. Device is not so smooth anymore as in the beginning of MM.

audrius.exe and Nimesh. P like this.
  2. NooBs7yL3
    Gingerbread Aug 5, 2016

NooBs7yL3 , Aug 5, 2016 :
    Bug: In my vocation I've done a lot of photos and have noticed that in some museum (because lights?) and when out there is a lot of sunny, the phone doesn't take the picture. I tap but nothing happen and I thing is because autofocus.
    To fix it I have to point the phone down, manuals focus and it start taking pictures

3. manojgore
    Cupcake Aug 6, 2016

manojgore , Aug 6, 2016 :
    Can anybody update if Car Bluetooth connectivity problem has been resolved ? Has patch been released ??

audrius.exe likes this.
  4. akross
    Donut Aug 10, 2016

akross , Aug 10, 2016 :
    NEW BUG
    The SIM card that I am using for data keeps on being set to Mobile Data off - I have to manually switch the mobile data on every morning. A bit annoying when the wife is sending me WhatsApp messages and I'm not answering them because my phone has decided that I don't need to use my mobile data.

5. HiggsBoson
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 10, 2016

6. akross
    Donut Aug 10, 2016

akross , Aug 10, 2016 :
    However the fingerprint sensor can be used to unlock the screen, as long as you have fingerprint recognition enabled

7. akross
    Donut Aug 10, 2016

akross , Aug 10, 2016 :
    NEW BUG
    Unable to create My Profile (ME) in contracts - even though it recognises my details from my contact details on my Google account, I cannot save the information as ME.

8. akross
    Donut Aug 10, 2016

akross , Aug 10, 2016 :
    I have the same problem

9. fifadaniel
    Cupcake Aug 10, 2016

10. fifadaniel
    Cupcake Aug 10, 2016

11. Anzik
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 11, 2016

Anzik , Aug 11, 2016 :
    Q1 2017

12. kushall
    Cupcake Aug 15, 2016

kushall , Aug 15, 2016 :
    my touch input is broken (on the software side ),i have to long press or drag a little for it to recognise the input
    please somebody help me with this issue ,it is my second time i have installed OS 3.0.2 and still have the same problem

13. kushall
    Cupcake Aug 15, 2016

kushall , Aug 15, 2016 :
    PLease help asap

14. Darthshearer
    Cupcake Aug 15, 2016

Darthshearer , Aug 15, 2016 :
    Sound issues.

I can get sound through headphones but not speaker. Any sort of sound and it's doing my head in!

15. Pradhap noble kumar
    Cupcake Aug 16, 2016

16. Nimesh. P
    Gingerbread Aug 16, 2016

Nimesh. P , Aug 16, 2016 :
    That seems to be more of a hardware problem. Have you dropped it recently?

17. kushall
    Cupcake Aug 17, 2016

kushall , Aug 17, 2016 :
    i have confirmed that my hardware is fine ,because when i open the recovery it ie touch works fine,
    moreover let me tell you my situation in detail i had previously installed marshmallow ota which gave the problem mentioned,but it was taken care off at the service centre but my phone was downgraded,
    BUT when i installed the ota again it gave me the same problem.
    please tell what to do While being on the marshmallow ,
    thanking you in advance .
    yes and one more thing on lollipop my touch wroks just fine

18. xyetian
    Cupcake Aug 17, 2016

xyetian , Aug 17, 2016 :
    From last day when I watch a video it does this, except for the Chrome built-in player (like in the web version of Facebook YouTube):

EDIT: the status bar keeps activating (and goes black) withiut any reason when I go full screen, for instance when I open an image in WhatsApp. And now it started to lag randomly.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016

19. dondee78
    Cupcake Aug 20, 2016

dondee78 , Aug 20, 2016 :
    in google photos the Assistant Movie making does not work. When you select the photos/videos you want to make 'video playback error' appears.

20. ivan liu
    Eclair Aug 20, 2016

ivan liu , Aug 20, 2016 :
    also done