1. Joshua_B
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 5, 2016

Joshua_B , Jun 5, 2016 :
    IKR! for some reason Italy is always last at getting OTAs

marinobiagio likes this.
  2. marinobiagio
    KitKat Jun 5, 2016

marinobiagio , Jun 5, 2016 :
    Totally agree :p I always use a VPN cos I can't wait!

Nimesh. P and Joshua_B like this.
  3. MediocreBadGuy
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2016

MediocreBadGuy , Jun 6, 2016 :
    Just cause some of you guys don't have issues, doesn't mean others won't. There were different variants of the OnePlus One with different maker of screens and some were having really bad screen responsiveness than others. Certain drivers were causing issues. So don't go bashing people with bugs. Most of these users have never rooted or modified the system in any way and still have problems with OTA. If you aren't going to help resolve a certain issue, then please don't post.

pranjal18 likes this.
  4. pranjal18
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2016

pranjal18 , Jun 6, 2016 :
    Installing it all over again.. A clean install..might help

5. wetterfroschderwahre
    Donut Jun 6, 2016

wetterfroschderwahre , Jun 6, 2016 :
    exactly the same for me.
    device isn't rooted, came straight from oos 2.2.1 with OTA.

App Permission bug has been resolved with resetting app preferences, thank you guys a lot!

kaihp and pgomase like this.
  6. Anzik
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 6, 2016

Attached Files:

7. humannature
    Honeycomb Jun 6, 2016

humannature , Jun 6, 2016 :
    Onemore bug,
    In priority mode, just reboot phone..
    After reboot completes, wait for some notification to happen(like you friend pinged you on facebook), you will notice notification sound, even though you are in priority mode.. reset ot again, from silent to priority mode.. it works.

Alert slider selection gets reset after every reboot.

8. vn75insider

vn75insider , Jun 6, 2016 :
    Why don't you get LED notification in customization in setting menu to customize any color of LED you love

Attached Files:

9. Nimesh. P
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2016

Nimesh. P , Jun 6, 2016 :
    My call volume is just fine actually. Just like previous versions.

10. ant_mir
    Honeycomb Jun 6, 2016

ant_mir , Jun 6, 2016 :
    Go to GPS --> 3 dots --> disable wifi searching and bluetooth. Go to Wireless --> Advanced --> Disable Wifi Scanning or wifi always on (something like that).

11. patdol28
    Froyo Jun 6, 2016

patdol28 , Jun 6, 2016 :
    I also thought my LED notifications were not working, but testing it I believe it is just exhibiting different behaviour than previously. If you send yourself an email, then allow your phone's screen to go dark from the lock screen the LED will light up / blink to tell you that you have a notification. As soon as you unlock the screen, the notification stops blinking. Based on that observation, I believe that is the way it may be designed. If anyone else sees anything different, please share. But, thus far, I wouldn't say it is a bug.

12. Anzik

Anzik , Jun 6, 2016 :
    It is already disabled..

UPD. When i'm disabling ROOT in SuperSu app, the signal becomes green mostly time! How can i fix that? Maybe another version of root? Or maybe some apps, that using root, doing something with modem?..

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016

13. ariblaze
    Jelly Bean Jun 6, 2016

ariblaze , Jun 6, 2016 :
    goto settings> apps, click on the 3 dots on top right corner and select "Reset app preferences" and then u shud be able to access app permissions. it is just that you will have to give permission to all the apps again.

14. Vishal Anjana
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2016

Vishal Anjana , Jun 6, 2016 :
    Yes you can but it will wipe all your apps and data.you have to flash the full zip in the recovery to revert back. Hope it helps..
    ☺️

15. nikhiltanwar
    Eclair Jun 6, 2016

nikhiltanwar , Jun 6, 2016 :
    Whosoever is listing the bug. Here's one:
    Double tap to work doesn't work after leaving phone screen off for a while. Little bit annoying as I was using this feature a lot and got used to it.

16. Alex1397
    Eclair Jun 6, 2016

Alex1397 , Jun 6, 2016 :
    I noticed this in the last few updates but the brightness scroll in settings is very well optimised. Like when you turn it up just a fraction from lowest it would get very bright then it stays the same when you reach the highest. It's not a smooth transition.

17. krv09
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2016

krv09 , Jun 6, 2016 :
    My volume will automatically get disabled after long period of inactivity, I have to move the alert slider all the way up and bring to all notification to make it work

This is present from beta 1 build 3.0.0, now I am running official build 3.0.2 still the problem is not fixed

Attached Files:

Pete1820 likes this.
  18. Anzik

19. Nimesh. P
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2016

I experience the same.

wetterfroschderwahre likes this.
  20. Nimesh. P
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2016

The fingerprint sensor is the fastest it has ever been and I can confirm that it is faster than the Nexus 6p when it comes to unlocking via fingerprint. I did not have to re enroll my fingerprints after the update either.
    Also, ever since 3.0.1 update, the use of the power button to end a phone call has become quite unresponsive for me. So much so that I have to press it twice to end a call whereas all that was required was one press of the power button to end a call previously.
    Can anyone else confirm this, if possible?