[BugFix Proposed] Gathering reports / Suggestions for new updates

1. jojen
    Cupcake Nov 23, 2015

jojen , Nov 23, 2015 :
    I got some issue with sms messenger app. It show 2
    conversations (same contact): first for sms I send (use + to add new conoversation when my list is empty) and second for sms I
    received. Contacts are saved on phone without country code

2. aj7400
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 23, 2015

aj7400 , Nov 23, 2015 :
    1 more issue i have faced with attaching a headset is that , you have to keep the mic of headset very very near to mouth , to make the other person hear you ,
    This did not happened with any other device.
    I did not used to adjust the mic of headset near my mouth to make other person hear before owning a oneplus x.

And mics of headsets are really sensitive to sound

3. mrjazzit
    Cupcake Nov 23, 2015

mrjazzit , Nov 23, 2015 :
    not always but sometimes (it happens to other users too)
    suggestion: add the clear all button in recent apps

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015

4. csopperes
    Cupcake Nov 23, 2015

csopperes , Nov 23, 2015 :
    I have something similar. In Hangouts I always get the error ('Cannot join the call.'), which is so annoying. The same happens with voice calls as well as video calls. Anybody else having the same issue? Pls help, I use hangouts several times a day.

5. Pootch
    Cupcake Nov 23, 2015

Pootch , Nov 23, 2015 :
    New day new bug.. Display wont wake up after long time of standby. The only way is to restart the phone..

6. doublear
    Jelly Bean Nov 23, 2015

doublear , Nov 23, 2015 :
    It is on the upper right corner.

7. vaibz91
    Eclair Nov 23, 2015

vaibz91 , Nov 23, 2015 :
    occasionally my OPX doesnt go to sleep at all when not in use,changing the sleep levels doesn't help either,only rebooting the device solves the issue.
    hope OP fix this

8. Mickael1986
    Donut Nov 23, 2015

Mickael1986 , Nov 23, 2015 :
    Hi!

I use led notifications with Light Flow but I'm facing issues:
    • I can't disable standard led notifications in Oxygen settings, i'm having conflicts with Light Flow settings
    • The led doesn't blink with selected color (black to yellow for example) but fades with other colors (black to green, then blue, then yellow, then red, then purple for example)
    • Blink speed isn't effective: very fast blinking or slow blinking is the same "slow blinking" on the phone
    The app was perfectly functional on my Nexus 4, I think OPX doesn't have a standard implementation about led api. Someone to confirm it?

flasher002 likes this.
  9. lusas
    Donut Nov 23, 2015

lusas , Nov 23, 2015 :
    Is anyone facing an issue when while playing music on Spotify unplugging headphones does not stop music and switches to speakers?

10. abilashej
    Cupcake Nov 23, 2015

abilashej , Nov 23, 2015 :
    - I use one SIM and a SD card. In lock screen, showing the second SIM status scrolling as "no SIM card". It does not look cool, when the phone owner chosen no SIM to be inserted there.

- Today, i got disconnected from a call before it actually answered and second time after the other person answered. There was no notification (tone, which was there in my earlier HTC one mini). I had to manually check the screen by turning it ON to confirm the call dropped. This call drop was experienced for a longer period which resolved after turning on & off Flight Mode. Still the notification tone feature is a must have option.

- Vibrating while on call but while using earphone, all fine.

- When the call is answered at the other side, should have had that option to notify with a small vibration. (available in HTC one Mini)

- Signal reception looks like to be in trouble in India (idea network) as i see often network signal goes blank. Seeing the phone auto freeze while searching for the network, is when i did notice this issue.

- Adaptive brightness is not that fast in response

- When received a text message, Whatsapp message, there is no notification on the icon.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015

11. Abhijna
    Cupcake Nov 23, 2015

12. Sebi92
    Cupcake Nov 23, 2015

Sebi92 , Nov 23, 2015 :
    I got issues with network-provider.
    Im home 1 km behind the german-austrian border and I have german provider because Im working in Germany. I select in network settings my german provider, so the automatically search should be disabled, but this doesn't matter. After some time it connects to austrian provider again.
    Please fix this problem.
    After this is fixed, the OnePlus X is the best smartphone i've ever had.

13. avishekghosh
    Honeycomb Nov 23, 2015

avishekghosh , Nov 23, 2015 :
    Really? Not a single issue mentioned in the first post of this thread? I think then u got a special piece (may be made for the ceo of op! Lol!)

14. avishekghosh
    Honeycomb Nov 23, 2015

Use 3rd party app like call blacklist!

15. joester
    Cupcake Nov 23, 2015

joester , Nov 23, 2015 :
    In "Contacts" - app you can choose from which source the contacts are shown, e.g. Google or Exchange, but in "Telephone" - app not. Hence, all contacts are shown from all sources + SIM + telephone giving you double, triple, ... contacts.

16. Guidoce
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 23, 2015

Guidoce , Nov 23, 2015 :
    I bought OPX at full price, European version so please see below, may be I am lucky?:)
    STRAGEFRIGHT VULNERABILITY (https://blog.zimperium.com/zimperiu...me-new-vulnerability-processing-mp3mp4-media/)
    Hope do not test it but even Apple has some vulnerability so...
    Adaptive brightness (The brightness changes very often in low light, even when we are stuck)
    May be it is not so reactive but it is at least the same of my S3 (700€ phone)
    Poor performance in games (There are many lags in games that running well on other smartphone with the same processor)
    I am not a gamer, sorry
    Lags in video playback at 1080p
    Video to me is acceptable as log as will be improved
    Camera video huge frame drop in low light
    Recording in low light with a smartphone is not ideal anyway, did you noticed the difference of optics and sensor dimensions compared with a real camera?
    The phone vibrate during the call
    Not yet happened, I will let you know
    Contact sync Bluetooth
    To be tested in my car, with my old phone was all OK
    Cpu seems to be always at 1497 Mhz
    Yes it seems but System Tuner records also some hours at 300MHz so may be is a problem of measure?
    Sdcard issues
    I listen to my music on SD, I whach pictures on SD, camera does not save to SD OK, I am patient
    Bluetooth ON slow down the WiFi
    I had not this impression, does anibody apply instrumentation to the phone to make this measurements?
    App permissions does not work with all apps
    Have to check, OK marked
    Notifications sound seems to be too loud on lower setting
    Is this a real problem? I often take my phone in the pocket...
    No USSD Call charge after disconnetting
    My carrier's app tells everything about my contract
    Network name error, old or too long
    OK could you live with it temporarely?
    When turn on/off the Airplane mode the phone freeze for 2 seconds
    I will check
    Other grids of launcher don't works
    Don't know
    Sort contacts by "First name" doesn't work
    I have all my contacts sorted by first name, in search I see surname and name but I don't care about sorting
    WiFi not show sign in on Open/Business networks
    OK I will check
    Autorotate issues (Maps...)
    Fixed in 2.1.2
    Contact shown twice in the messenger app
    Not in mine, sorry
    Microphone doesn't works on video call (Facebook Messenger, Hangouts, Skype...)
    Not in mine, sorry
    Microphone echo and other issues (https://forums.OnePlus.net/threads/fixed-for-good-microphone-issue.222059/)
    Not in mine, sorry

:)

avishekghosh likes this.
  17. joester
    Cupcake Nov 23, 2015

joester , Nov 23, 2015 :
    and one more... bluetooth contacts/phone book sync to car hands free (Opel) doesn't work. Doesn't matter if using smart lock for the device or not. It only works with 3rd-party app (Bluetooth Phonebook).
    Besides, initiating a call from the car handset doesn't wake up the phone. I have to manually wake up & unlock. Then initiating the call works.

18. avishekghosh
    Honeycomb Nov 23, 2015

Thanks for your detailed view about the bugs mentioned! I think you are too optimistic & quite a fan boy of op! But that doesn't matter! It depends upon the user actually! Someone is happy whereas others are in problem in the same condition! Enjoy your bugfree(Almost) phone, & still we are waiting for the fixes!

19. flasher002
    Cupcake Nov 23, 2015

flasher002 , Nov 23, 2015 :
    I'm facing the same issues. I really want to change the blink speed.

Mickael1986 likes this.
  20. umesh3034
    Eclair Nov 23, 2015

umesh3034 , Nov 23, 2015 :
    Any ideas on the next update, since it's been sometime this thread has been reporting bugs...