[BugFix Proposed] Gathering reports / Suggestions for new updates

1. -jman-
    Eclair Nov 27, 2015

-jman- , Nov 27, 2015 :
    I would LOVE to have the ability to answer the phone by using the Volume Up or Down button or the Power Button.

We can use the Power Button to end a call, but it would be great to be able to answer a call one handed by pressing a button.

2. MathieuH
    Eclair Nov 27, 2015

MathieuH , Nov 27, 2015 :
    Minor bug (no idea if someone has reported this yet):
    If you only have 1 sim card inserted and you set the phone to airplane mode and back to normal, a small vertical line appears next to the name of your provider (the name in the top left corner) (after that line the provider of your second sim card normally appears, but this doesn't happen of course if you only have 1 sim inserted so the vertical line has no use :p )
    It only goes away by restarting the phone.
    Of course this is very minor but still it annoys me for some reason.

3. Manojkumarr
    Eclair Nov 27, 2015

Manojkumarr , Nov 27, 2015 :

Still I didn't get any updates like 2.1.3

4. snabb
    Honeycomb Nov 27, 2015

snabb , Nov 27, 2015 :
    Then you are lucky.

5. Kéno40
    Jelly Bean Nov 27, 2015

Kéno40 , Nov 27, 2015 :
    On the last version, nobody confirmed more issues resolved?
    For me, some of them seems to be gone now.

But, on the bad side, I noticed that when I turn off Airplane mode, it seems to that more time to synchr news emails...
    Sometimes, synchro seems stucked.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2015

6. R.Peter
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 27, 2015

R.Peter , Nov 27, 2015 :
    Idea for improvement:
    -Make the Shelf useful. For example, showing the next upcoming events from the calendar, my ToDos for the day, not the recently used applications (those I pin on the start screen, totally useless to collect them on an other page too).
    Furthermore, it could show the recently contacted persons from Messenger or Viber or other social things. Then I don't have to start the app itself to search and write a message.
    Plus feature to show the messages from the apps above. If I just swipe a message away from the alert bar, I could read them later on the Shelf.
    Right now the Shelf greets you, depending the time of the day, but at 11:30 AM the "Good Morning" is not really actual. If I have the GPS on, and the device is connected to the internet, it shows the some weather information. But it updates itself in every 12+ hours or so, because I had the same information yesterday from 10 AM till 11 PM.

-SmartLock with WiFi. At my workplace and at home I connect to the internet with WiFi, the network is saved, so the device could recognise that I'm in a safe place and could turn off the lock screen. I don't have to let the GPS on, so I save batterytime (and yes, then you should get less complain about this).

7. rezender
    Donut Nov 27, 2015

rezender , Nov 27, 2015 :
    Suggestion: in the pull down menu, to have an additional key to turn on/off 4G (like the Huawei) in parallel with the WIFI ; Bluetouth ; Airplane Mode ; etc

8. R.Peter

R.Peter , Nov 27, 2015 :
    You have this option, the mobile connection's icon can turn on and off the mobile internet.

rezender likes this.
  9. Manojkumarr
    Eclair Nov 27, 2015

10. rezender
    Donut Nov 27, 2015

11. rezender
    Donut Nov 27, 2015

rezender , Nov 27, 2015 :
    Yep I know!
    As you mention, its possible to TURN ON and TURN OFF the mobile internet not ACTIVATE /DEACTIVATE 4G. (changing from/returning to 2G/3G mode automatically )
    I found that particular useful.
    Due to the fact that 4G/LTE usage is battery consuming,I use it in 2G or 3G mode during normal day usage. But when internet is needed, its better to use it under 4G.
    I've had it in my Huawei P8 Lite where I found it particularly useful in and contributing to battery extent.
    Not Life changing but useful

R.Peter likes this.
  12. R.Peter

rezender likes this.
  13. cloogy
    Donut Nov 27, 2015

cloogy , Nov 27, 2015 :
    I would like to report a new bug : Even at a minimum level, the alarm starts ringing very strong (and quiet after) with sleepasandroid for instance. Do you notice that ?

14. snabb
    Honeycomb Nov 27, 2015

snabb , Nov 27, 2015 :
    Touch issues.
    Typing and scrolling is very lagggy.

tczabumba and doublear like this.
  15. Abhi B
    Gingerbread Nov 27, 2015

Abhi B , Nov 27, 2015 :
    If we could change the screen temps/color temps that would be great as I am an Ex Samsung user and I find Samsung's AMOLED color balance better than OPX, and OPX uses a Samsung screen BTW so..

varunbrar and doublear like this.
  16. Balkers
    Gingerbread Nov 27, 2015

Balkers , Nov 27, 2015 :
    SD card test after update 2.1.3.
    Samsung evo class 10 with 128 GB interrupted visible on phone and not possible moving content to it ( checked in exfat and in NTFS).
    Samsung evo class 10 with 64 GB working perfect (formatted NTFS)
    Sandisk 32 GB formated fat working perfect.
    @Helen please can you take a look at this.
    Great job performed so far by your team.

17. markodjuranovic12
    Cupcake Nov 27, 2015

markodjuranovic12 , Nov 27, 2015 :
    Anyone has issue with notifications being delayed. When I turn on screen Whatsapp notifications just start popping up. I have tried heartbeat fixer. Another thing, I have installed PNF Root app (phone not rooted) that can track my data traffic and it says that I receive Whatsapp messages in the right time. It looks like the phone doesn't notify me when messages are in.The same thing for Wifi and Data.

Anyone else has problem like this?

18. R.Peter

R.Peter , Nov 27, 2015 :
    Bug: if the battery has less than 10% energy and the data connection is on, the phone can't initiate a call. If the data connection is off, it works.
    OxygenOS 2.1.3

19. iPeppe89
    Cupcake Nov 27, 2015

20. doublear
    Jelly Bean Nov 27, 2015

doublear , Nov 27, 2015 :
    This could be a serious bug. Can someone confirm it?