[BugFix Proposed] Gathering reports / Suggestions for new updates

1. PurnaChandu
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2015

PurnaChandu , Dec 5, 2015 :
    The main problems with the device are,
    1.Camera produces a lot of noise in low light and the video performance is worst as device lacks both optical as well as software stabilization.It is recommended to add software stabilization in coming software upgrades as it enhances camera performance.And also there is focusing problem during video which can also be solved by fixing software. 4K should also be included as the camera is 13mp shooter which is easily capable of it by software inclusion
    2.Battery performance is decent but it can be further optimized via software for best results, there is drain during standby which has to be fixed in coming software update.
    3.Gallery is not included in oxygen os which can easily added.

Hope to see this changes in the coming software updates :)

2. LameBarefoot
    Froyo Dec 5, 2015

LameBarefoot , Dec 5, 2015 :
    Hey @doublear !

I just installed 2.1.3-x (with OTA, not zip) directly from 2.1.2, and it's working fine.

But I noticed the issue that other users noticed days ago (I don't remember who and in which thread), about strange touch/transition animation in the settings menu: when you click in a sub-menu of the settings menu (especially "App" or "Battery"), the grey touch animation is missing or lagging, and also when you go back from the sub-menu to the main menu, using the white arrow on the upper side of the screen, the grey animation lags.

Before the OTA I did a factory reset, and after the OTA I wiped cache, so I don't think it is a "maybe-you-must-wipe-something" issue. :D

Maybe you can test it in your OPX and add it in the OP of this thread!

Thanks! :D

Leggo dalle tue info che sei italiano, ma non ho scritto in italiano per ovvi motivi di comprensione da parte degli altri utenti! :D

3. R.Peter
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 5, 2015

R.Peter , Dec 5, 2015 :
    Request: make it possible to set the volume of the call quieter. I have it on the lowest level but I can hear everything from 40 CM (~15.7 inches).
    If I call somebody at work everybody around me can clearly hear what we are talking about on the phone.

4. doublear
    Jelly Bean Dec 5, 2015

doublear , Dec 5, 2015 :
    Try to boot in safe mode, you find info in both my two threads.
    Feel you free to send me a private message for an help.

Si sono italiano

5. ravinadukuru
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2015

ravinadukuru , Dec 5, 2015 :
    I am using oneplusx 2.13.x update. now my ring tone is not working...not finding the system profiles or quite hours to enable the ringtone back

6. LameBarefoot
    Froyo Dec 5, 2015

LameBarefoot , Dec 5, 2015 :
    @doublear
    Ok I tried to boot in safe mode.

The animation lag is still there: in safe mode, and also in normal mode (after rebooting from safe mode). :confused:

7. doublear
    Jelly Bean Dec 5, 2015

doublear , Dec 5, 2015 :
    Maybe there is a lag and my eyes not see it, I don't know, you made a clean install with more then a wipe...

8. Deactivated User
    Dec 5, 2015

9. sXe
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 5, 2015

sXe , Dec 5, 2015 :
    1,3 and 4 are software related. Future updates will address these. 2 and 5 are stock android related. You have to download an app to resolve. Photos is your gallery. And 6 is funny because there is only 1 speaker on the bottom.

10. souravsunny
    Gingerbread Dec 5, 2015

11. JorgeLeonor
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2015

JorgeLeonor , Dec 5, 2015 :
    Sorry but, maybe I´m doing something wrong because I already tried that but problem still going. Let me tell you how I made it. I copy this file "OnePlusOxygen_14_OTA_005_all_201511232152.zip" to a SD card and put it inside a phone when It was off.
    -Then I start the phone with Hold Power On + Volume Down,
    -then afther choose language,
    -Choose Instalation from local, from SD,
    - Chose file "OnePlusOxygen_14_OTA_005_all_201511232152.zip"
    -After instalation have press Reboot,
    Phone is rebooting counting 130 app,
    then start the process again, asking the country, SIM card (that ignore), the WI-FI pass that is impossible to ignore because boton is not enable. I put the WI-Fi pass, and finally arrive to the google account and I cant pass to the next step.

What I´m doing wrong, please help me

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015

12. doublear
    Jelly Bean Dec 5, 2015

doublear , Dec 5, 2015 :
    Do a factory reset and try to install Full 2.1.2.
    Let me know.

13. JorgeLeonor
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2015

Hi doublear,
    Ok this time I made the factory reset (wipe data and cache) and then, from the SD instal the "OnePlusOxygen_14_OTA_004_all_201511031712.zip" and I still with the same problem after restart phone.

14. doublear
    Jelly Bean Dec 5, 2015

doublear , Dec 5, 2015 :
    I done so many times without problems but with sideload and not with SD but I don't know...

15. JorgeLeonor
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2015

Ok I will try with PC.

16. doublear
    Jelly Bean Dec 5, 2015

doublear , Dec 5, 2015 :
    Let me know, download 2.1.3 again if you can.

17. Webhav97
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2015

Webhav97 , Dec 5, 2015 :
    My OnePlus X is facing SD card issues. It gets unmounted itself automatically. I cannot use my SD card. The automatic unmount takes place within 2 to 3 minutes of me starting the phone. What to do? Any help would be appreciated! People have been talkin about SD card issues, but I guess mine is a bit different.

18. benjaminabel
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2015

benjaminabel , Dec 5, 2015 :
    Little bit out of topic, but anyway: I have a scratch all over the camera lens and it looks like it's behind the glass, not on the back panel itself. It does not interfere with photos, as far as I can tell. Do anyone have this kind of problem?

19. jcurtis1027
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2015

jcurtis1027 , Dec 5, 2015 :
    The FM Radio is not great. I wish they would allow the Next Radio app to be used.

I used the google photos app and it is ok.

I was surprised there was not a stock e-mail client but since we use Microsoft Exchange at work I was able to use Outlook.

I am getting 4G speeds here in Vermont, USA and I am so far very happy with the One Plus X. I hope though they upgrade Oxygen OS to be based on Marshmallow in the future.

20. Kipgen
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2015

Kipgen , Dec 5, 2015 :
    my one plus x screen went off by itself...inorder to used it need to reboot again.do anyone else have the same issue?need help