Bugs After 5.1.2 update

1. Panda_Learns
    Gingerbread May 29, 2018

Panda_Learns , May 29, 2018 :
    Hi Community,
    I have three issues that I am facing after the 5.1.2 update on OP 5T.

1. Camera taking pics in weird way sometimes. It is almost as if the camera stopped processing images midway. EX:

1527619131060.jpg
    I am not sure how does this happen?

2. Sometimes during WhatsApp video calls, the lock screen comes up and asks for face unlock. I provide it the credentials and it goes back to the video screen. Weird issue , as the lock screen should not come up logically. However the issues starts afterwards. The top bar stops responding. As if it is hung. Image. ex:
    1527619270751.jpg
    3. BBM lags a lot when I try to open it. Yeah I know it is a niche app but I love it. It just hangs on me. I have reported it to BBM team and get to hear back from them.

Steps taken to solve three issues.
    1. Soft format . Didn't work.
    2. Hard reset and cleaned cache and wiped data..Didn't work.

They is in no way thia is a deal breaker to me. It is bit unstable as platform to be frank.

PS: Admins. I use the app and the search is infamous on phones.
    Please merge this thread to the bugs thread or feedbacks thread. Apologies in advance.

Thank you!

Sourabh Chandrawanshi likes this.
  2. rogerm104
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 29, 2018

rogerm104 , May 29, 2018 :
    here comes the guy who has problems with every update. better visit service store with list of your queries.

3. Waveform Modifier
    Marshmallow May 29, 2018

Waveform Modifier , May 29, 2018 :
    I guess he's the problem child of the forum.

rogerm104 and R1520867557440 like this.
  4. Sourabh Chandrawanshi
    Froyo May 29, 2018

Sourabh Chandrawanshi , May 29, 2018 :
    the problem of images getting corrupted and camera app error while shooting occurred after Oreo 8.1 update . I am facing this issue in my OnePlus 5 . I had also done hard reset but it didn't worked. Sometimes after capturing images are lost somewhere and camera app stoppes.
    when I talked to OnePlus support about this they told me to install fresh software via recovery mode. But taking back up of huge data is tedious job. Waiting for updates regarding camera .

sumitranjan.panda likes this.
  5. Panda_Learns
    Gingerbread May 30, 2018

Panda_Learns , May 30, 2018 :
    Ah How I wish.

6. Panda_Learns
    Gingerbread May 30, 2018

7. Panda_Learns
    Gingerbread May 30, 2018

Panda_Learns , May 30, 2018 :
    Ah. I don't think fresh install will help. We have a different camera apk. It should be working well, cause modularity and all.

I tried with different camera app. Never once I faced this issue. Seems something is wrong with the camera app. They have changed it, I can see that in the versioning.

Let's just wait on the update.