Bugs after Android 10 update via OnePlus 5

1. barandeepsingh
    Cupcake Jul 5, 2020

barandeepsingh , via OnePlus 5 , Jul 5, 2020 :
    I am facing many issues since android 10 update. Call recorder is completely broken. After disconnecting call keeps showing ongoing call for 5-10 seconds. Sometimes for incoming call only ringtone starts playing but option to accept reject call does not show up. Random freeze. Battery performance is not as good as before. Hope oneplus will not screw up oneplus 5 in its last update so badly. Please release fixes for these issues asap.

headamuse likes this.
  2. the_o2
    User of the Year 2018 Jul 5, 2020

the_o2 , Jul 5, 2020 :
    It is not the last update, one more update is coming soon ™

barandeepsingh likes this.
  3. barandeepsingh
    Cupcake Jul 5, 2020

4. Waveform Modifier
    Marshmallow Jul 5, 2020

Waveform Modifier , Jul 5, 2020 :
    No one will know

5. yokumar30
    Gingerbread Jul 8, 2020

yokumar30 , via OnePlus 5T , Jul 8, 2020 :
    picture in picture mode for Netflix is also not working properly, 50% of the time controls on PIP screen are not working, u touch to pause, it won't get paused.

screen feeeze issue is also there.

6. F_Sayali_Nagrale_BGjW
    Cupcake Jul 14, 2020

F_Sayali_Nagrale_BGjW , Jul 14, 2020 :
    hey OnePlus people the latest version of Android 10 update contains several bugs I can't access my file manager and the camera can't click photos properly please fix this asap [e]1f64f[/e]

7. CosmoKramer70
    Jelly Bean Jul 14, 2020

CosmoKramer70 , Jul 14, 2020 :
    Yeah sure. All fixed, thanks for letting us know.

8. G_Bliss_Pelete_xAml
    Cupcake Jul 14, 2020

G_Bliss_Pelete_xAml , Jul 14, 2020 :
    Hello OnePlus people,

Update to Android 10.0.0 broke my phone.
    Gallery is empty and all my pictures have disappeared. Google photos crashes and doesn't not synchronize. Gmail crashes and crashes systemically when I try to open a mail with an attachment. Camera is unusable and I'm unable to see the photos I take. Screenshot don't work and are stuck saying "saving". Chrome crashes regularly and randomly. The battery is drained rapidly and the phone heats up a bit. Random freezes where the screen goes black. The keyboard or other input method get stuck and freeze at random. The phone is practically unusable. This is very annoying. Is there a hotfix to this ? Can I rollback to the previous version ? Please fix this , I won't have any vacation pictures if it isn't fixed :(

9. Waveform Modifier
    Marshmallow Jul 14, 2020

Waveform Modifier , Jul 14, 2020 :
    No one in the user community will fix "this".

10. malidan
    Nougat Jul 14, 2020

malidan , Jul 14, 2020 :
    You could start by factory resetting your device, this should fix a few if not most of the issues. It is good practice to perform a factory reset before or after a version update.
    Good luck!

G_Bliss_Pelete_xAml likes this.
  11. G_Bliss_Pelete_xAml
    Cupcake Jul 16, 2020

G_Bliss_Pelete_xAml , Jul 16, 2020 :
    I wrote this hoping that OnePlus does hang in the community forums to see what's going on. Of course I'm not expecting a user to fix it, maybe I'll get some quick fix or advice. This post was made for visibility and in case any other people are facing the same issues. I'm not a regular on the forum and I was advised to post it here so I did.

12. G_Bliss_Pelete_xAml
    Cupcake Jul 16, 2020

G_Bliss_Pelete_xAml , Jul 16, 2020 :
    Alright , thanks I'll try it out. I was reluctant to do this as I use this as my main driver and it would be very annoying to lose and having to reconfigure things such as MFA and what not. Either way I'm getting pretty hopeless and will try this out. Thanks mate