Bullets Wireless 2 - A question about charging

1. i liek turtals
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2019

i liek turtals , Oct 10, 2019 :
    Hi. I have a quick question about charging my earphones. It's advertised that it can charge in 10 minutes for 10 hours of playback. Do I have to use my phones Dash charger (I'm using a 5T) to utilize this feature or can it charge that quickly over my computers USB ports? Also, would using my phones charger hurt the earphones?

I tried contacting live support about this but the person on the other side told me to use the cable that came in the box (I wasn't even asking about that eventhough I was using that cable). Then I got a very generic google translate answer that didn't make very much sense so I thought I'd ask here.

2. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Oct 10, 2019

camohan , Oct 10, 2019 :
    It can charge equally fast with the computer USB port, please use the dash charge cable or the cable provided along with earphones.

Phone charger will not damage the earphone, because the circuit within the earphones will be able to absorb only what they can and not more.

To be on a safer side, I would not connect the phone charger and adaptor to earphones and charge by way of normal process. I would rather use the computer USB ports. Thats my personal view.

i liek turtals likes this.
  3. i liek turtals
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2019

i liek turtals , Oct 10, 2019 :
    Thanks for your reply. Like you said, it seems that it still fast charges with my computers USB ports. I unpacked the headphones couple hours ago. It came with 30% of battery life out of the box. I listened couple songs and then charged it with my computer. About half an hour later, it was fully charged.

It would be nice getting a confirmation about the phone charger though. When I travel, I don't always carry my laptop with me. I only bring my phone charger. It would be comforting to know for sure that charging my headset with my phone charger wouldn't damage it.

4. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Oct 10, 2019

camohan , Oct 10, 2019 :
    I had asked few of the my friends who were actually using the phone charger to charge the earphones like we charge the device and their earphones are pretty safe.

I will see my best if I could get someone to officially confirm (no commitment tho)

i liek turtals likes this.
  5. i liek turtals
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2019