Bullets Wireless 2 Stopped working due to wire damage

1. hari47htcbr
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2020

hari47htcbr , Aug 11, 2020 :
    I have bought bullets 2 on May 2019. Mine too had the same issue for last 2 months, but it had been working fine till yesterday. At first it just had issues with detecting the pairing status when the earbuds stick together magnetically or not. All of a sudden, it stopped working yesterday. Is there any ways to fix or repair this?

Attached Files:

2. bjrg
    Honeycomb Aug 11, 2020

bjrg , Aug 11, 2020 :
    Bullets Wireless 2's are known for their excellently poor build quality and highly inflated price. I feel gutted that I bought these. The build quality is abysmal for the price they are sold.

Apart from build quality, everything else is good but still not worth the price.

Only way you can fix this is by visiting your nearby OnePlus authorized service center and creating a ruckus! That's the only way to get it replaced.

3. hari47htcbr
    Cupcake Aug 15, 2020

hari47htcbr , Aug 15, 2020 :
    I agree with you. This earphone cables have really poor build quality. I am ok to pay to repair these. But, is it possible to get it repaired to working state?

4. hari47htcbr
    Cupcake Aug 15, 2020

hari47htcbr , Aug 15, 2020 :
    And please give an idea about how much is the maximum possible expense to get it repaired?