Bullets Wireless 2: The best Bluetooth wireless earphones for life and work

1. Jaden C.
    Accessories Product Manager Staff Member Oct 28, 2019

Jaden C. , Oct 28, 2019 :
    BW2.png

Hi everyone,

Jaden here. As the product manager of the Bullets Wireless 2, I'd love to share some of the features that I'm most proud of, and that I hope you enjoy. ;)

Never worry about battery life

Battery life is one of the most important feature in wireless earphones. Nobody wants to be bothered by charging their earphones several times a day. So the first challenge is to do a better job in fast charging and battery life. Thanks to the new Warp Charge tech, which has lower power consumption and a charge cut-off voltage that can be increased from 4.2V to 4.4V, meaning that the battery capacity can be made even larger. After calculation, we found that we can listen for 5 hours for 5 minutes charge, 10 hours for 10 minutes charge, and 14 hours for full charge.

10 minutes of charging will give you 10 hours of listening time. With the OnePlus Warp Charge tech, no matter during a tea break or breakfast time, you can get a day’s power to enjoy your work and music.​

Easy to use
    Pause your music with ease. Simply clip the Bullets together magnetically to turn them off. When you’re ready to resume playback, just separate them. It’s that simple!

To give users a convenient and effortless experience is always the most important thing that we want to achieve. For instance, when you want to switch between devices, all it takes is a double press to switch between two paired devices. You can go from listening to music on your phone to enjoying a movie on your tablet in seconds. Also pairing your Bullets Wireless 2 is as easy as separating them and tapping “Connect”. (Quick Pair is only supported on OnePlus 5/5T/6/6T/7/7 Pro/7T/7T Pro devices).​

Fall in love with your favorite music
    With two Knowles Balanced Armature Drivers and one 10mm dynamic driver in each earbud, you’re guaranteed a premium listening experience every time you press play. Supporting aptXTM HD means you can get the very high definition sound and with the superior stability of BluetoothTM 5.0, all you need is to enjoy your music, podcast, audiobook or call.​

Premium ergonomics
    With their seashell-inspired stainless steel design, the Bullets Wireless 2 are just as beautiful as they are comfortable.

The Nautilus design was found in the process of design exploration which allows for beautiful sound and music. In order to represent the characteristics of Nautilus, we simplified the elements and coordinated the best product ratio.

In addition to the aesthetics, the ergonomics is also a very important thing we need to consider. During the ear design process, we created the ear size database to fit the different sizes, and adjusted the angle of the earphone through 3D modelling. The Bullet Wireless 2’s streamlined shape is more suitable for human ears structure. The user experiences stable and reliable, and even wearing it for long time will not cause any discomfort.​

That's it. Hope you enjoy the Bullets Wireless 2 as much as I do. Let me know how you like the buds under the comment section below. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Yours,
    Jaden

2. An.I.Am
    Jelly Bean Moderator Oct 28, 2019

An.I.Am , Oct 28, 2019 :
    I love my bullets 2, I wear them everyday and everywhere. But at the same time, I hate the magnect which doesn't hold them shut and they power up randomly when they're my backpack and I have to dig for them to shut them off.

3. Starcommander
    Lollipop Oct 28, 2019

Starcommander , Oct 28, 2019 :
    I won it from powerbang Ama!! :D
    Hopefully I will receive it soon;)
    Waiting mode sucks tbh
    A suggestion : please reconsider the magnets present on the bullets and also the wires connecting the earphones at the end. They are fragile.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2019

KushKhair, SHARAN33, MarcoV1+ and 8 others like this.
  4. Kalyanam_zalke
    Honeycomb Oct 28, 2019

Kalyanam_zalke , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 28, 2019 :
    I am also in Love with the Bullets wireless 2
    Sound is amazing
    Comfortable on ears.
    Not high bass
    bass is adjusted very effeciently.
    Clear voice calls
    Fitting on ears is amazing
    Design i love the most.
    Charging is very fast.
    overall i liked it very much .
    my everyday gadget.
    Connect with phone like blink of an eye.
    Best in class.

5. razzor228
    Gingerbread Oct 28, 2019

razzor228 , via OnePlus 5 , Oct 28, 2019 :
    I have the BW1 and the BW2. But for some reason I feel quite comfortable using my BW1. The BW2 doesn't sound that great nor does the magnet have the same kind of click that the BW1 has, which generally results in the buds coming apart every now and then by itself.

6. jayaprakashpollachi
    Honeycomb Oct 28, 2019

jayaprakashpollachi , Oct 28, 2019 :
    But the company gave free for those bought RS999 ticket

Keshav69 and santosh45 like this.
  7. sechinov
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 28, 2019

Impersonal likes this.
  8. meatandy
    Oreo Oct 28, 2019

meatandy , Oct 28, 2019 :
    Can't wait to try a pair , however not at work.;)
    Here we go.. more clickiness :p

Last edited: Oct 28, 2019

Starcommander and MosheG1 like this.
  9. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Oct 28, 2019

Impersonal , Oct 28, 2019 :
    @Jaden C. I just wanted to ask if the new olive green variation is just that, a new color or are there some more inovations/differences/tweeks !?

Of course I own a pair, and I use them only when I go out for a run, obviously they're great, especially for that purpose, for the rest of my activities, I just find them uncomfortable on my neck especially when laying in bed and for outside just ... ugly, probably the ugliest OP product, I especially dislike the way the conection wires stick out from my ears ...
    I also own a wired type-c razer hammerheads, and they are still my go to, when I grab my earphones, unless as I said I'm going for a run (which sadly doesn't happen as often as it should)...
    Screenshot_20191028-133101.jpg

I know this lovely thread/article wasn't really wrote for me, since I already have a pair... What I'm trying to say, is we should address the elephant in the room, and that is true wireless earbuds are the future, I already spent 99$+transportation (coincidentally the razer ones same price ;) ) so I would gladly pay idk 150-175$ for some OnePlus true wireless earbuds...
    I know we have products like Airpods 1or 2 on the market, but aren't really fully compatible with Android, so kinda of a hustle, especially to update and stuff, also I prefer the fitting of rubber, silicone, foam, rather than hard plastic... they also look ridiculous..
    What else...
    Galaxy pods, are just to big for my taste....
    Pixel Buds 2 look interesting, but I've heard only bad things about quality, and especially sound quality on the Pixel Buds 1, so IDK, we will find out soon in... 2020
    I'm thinking between the lines of the Sennheiser Momentum (300$ is a lot of money for anything, yet alone a 3rd pair of earbuds :p so pass) or B&O E8 2.0 (350$, so even more expensive, hard pass).

I'm just saying OnePlus can actually carve a niche, of great looking, exceptionall quality and reasonable priced truly wireless earbuds, something like a earbuds killer...

Ps: the only other product that somewhat fits those hypothetical description are the Jbl Under Armor true wireless (currently out of stock)

Cheers, looking forward to your response, keep in mind, that what I said is just my (uninformed, bious) opinion, and would really like to read your 2 cents about it!

Edit update, just saw the new Airpods Pro... impressed, not gonna lie...

New edit : boom Razer just released the true wireless hammerheads for 99$...

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019

10. Liehjan
    Lollipop Oct 28, 2019

Liehjan , Oct 28, 2019 :
    The audio quality on the Bullets 2 wireless is great for the price, but for me it's a "No buy" as long as there are wires... Cut the wire and make them TWS and we have a deal :D

zaostrand6 and Impersonal like this.
  11. Navdeep_Malik
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 28, 2019

Navdeep_Malik , Oct 28, 2019 :
    The bass quality on opw2 is quite good! Have been using bass dedicated earphones and headphones. No idea why they are said to be okayish or not good on bass by netizens!
    Wireless bullets 2 are great! But price should have been lil lower.

Binoy Mathew and G_Manu_g_kICu like this.
  12. bunny281993
    Cupcake Oct 28, 2019

13. raomohit2001
    Eclair Oct 28, 2019

raomohit2001 , via OnePlus 6 , Oct 28, 2019 :
    Hey!

I have been using the bullets wireless 2 for about 5 months now.
    These are pretty good earphones and considering the value/price ratio these are unbeatable.
    The sound quality is absolutely amazing.

You know one problem which I am facing with these is that the noise cancellation on these is very poor.
    When I am on a call on my handset, the noise cancelling is pretty good but when I use these for calls, I receive too many complaints about background noises.

Also what I think is that the field of capture of this mic is very large which should be less. Person on call with me can hear the voice of a person who is standing 5 metres away from me.

I am giving this feedback because I think this is a flagship product for OnePlus and you guys market this with Qualcomm CVC noise cancellation which I think is not good.

So please look into the matter and try to do something for your valuable consumers.

14. G1568730369661
    Cupcake Oct 28, 2019

15. Chaitanya_Lakku
    Gingerbread Oct 28, 2019

Chaitanya_Lakku , via OnePlus 5T , Oct 28, 2019 :
    Bullets wireless 2 "The charging Beast".

At current price range BW2 is best.

Except for passive noise cancellation it is at takeaway price.

#Exceptional Quality #WelldoneOneplus #Proud to be a OnePlus user [e]1f604[/e][e]1f604[/e][e]1f603[/e][e]1f603[/e][e]1f618[/e][e]1f618[/e][e]1f618[/e]

16. Chaitanya_Lakku
    Gingerbread Oct 28, 2019

17. Kalyanam_zalke
    Honeycomb Oct 28, 2019

bunny281993 likes this.
  18. G1568730369661
    Cupcake Oct 28, 2019

G1568730369661 , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 28, 2019 :

19. SajuMathew90
    Donut Oct 28, 2019

SajuMathew90 , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 28, 2019 :
    i am unsure. when i call people using my wireless bullets 2, they tell my voice is very low. is it a possible there is problem with my earphones?

thank you!

20. Wahoux
    Lollipop Oct 28, 2019

Wahoux , Oct 28, 2019 :
    I would love to get them but no ANC is a big no for me. It's like 90hz, once you have tried headphones with ANC you just can't use headphones that doesn't have this feature