2. Korok Hidup
    Gingerbread Oct 28, 2019

3. sonukr7
    Donut Oct 28, 2019

SHIV ROCK and siddharth2205 like this.
  4. obakesan
    Jelly Bean Oct 28, 2019

obakesan , Oct 28, 2019 :
    @Jaden C. While I love the bullets wireless 2 and loves the 1s. Please improve the carry case on next iteration. It is the weakest link. I don't know about others but for me I always have following issues

1. difficult to bend phones in right way to put back.
    2. When in case the manet gets disengaged and thus still stay connected phone draining battery etc.

Thanks

5. N1572289253350
    Cupcake Oct 28, 2019

6. Jordan marten_
    Cupcake Oct 28, 2019

7. alikhan_x_
    Cupcake Oct 28, 2019

alikhan_x_ , Oct 28, 2019 :
    These Earphones are amazing. I love the voice clarity and the perfect amount of bass. It's quite good. The build is sturdy and the earphones are very snug in fit. Love center piece of the eartips which are hard and provide sufficient passive noise cancellation.

The buttons can be more intuitive. Long hold for song next/previous rather than just double tap the play button. Something like that.

Love the Assistant button. Earphone Pouch provided is awesome. The charging is super fast and convenient. I use
    these for gymming daily and these are quite sweat resistant.

I'm facing an issue though. Instagram Voice messages aren't being recored through the earphones. It just records a blank audio and sends it over.

8. E1570284432707
    Cupcake Oct 28, 2019

E1570284432707 , Oct 28, 2019 :
    Headphones just on sale now? They have been selling since June, am I wrong? I would like to buy them, but I’m very afraid of a high percentage of defectiveness (many people write about defective headphones) and a lot of fakes as far as I can see at prices ...

9. Ledeni24
    Gingerbread Oct 28, 2019

Ledeni24 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 28, 2019 :
    I have BW2 and OnePlus 7 pro

After Android 10 update Im constantly facing the connection disruption between named devices...

Any one with same problem?

10. P1566690329786
    Donut Oct 28, 2019

P1566690329786 , Oct 28, 2019 :
    I bought the Bullet Wireless 2 and really like them. The mic seems really strong based on people always asking if I have company or if I'm busy when I'm talking to them on the phone. I never am, they just pick up background noise, tv, music etc. big time. I don't mind this either. I also like the magnets and if memory serves me correct they power off after 10 or 15 minutes if they become accidentally pulled apart which saves the battery from draining.

And I completely forgot to say I like the design also! :)

Last edited: Oct 29, 2019

Helder_DAlmeida likes this.
  11. cdnfarmer
    KitKat Oct 29, 2019

cdnfarmer , Oct 29, 2019 :
    hi @Jaden C. I own the both the Bullet Wireless 1 (BW1) and 2 (BW2). The first time I tried the Bullet Wireless 2, I was impressed. The clarity was even more pronounced than on the first iteration. The music was clear and even and sounded better than with the BW1. I thought that they fit comfortably in my ears. I like both of them. I'm still impressed that I can leave my phone at one end of the house and be 30-40 ft away and still be connected to my device. I love the freedom that gives me...

• One suggestion which has been already made is improving the size of the carrying case. Honestly, I still have issues properly entering the headsets in the case properly. The times I did, either the magnets disconnected or part of the earphones were sticking out. The case for the BW2 is slightly bigger but I think a bit bigger yet would be nice.
    • The other suggestion would be to include noise canceling as the BW1 pick up surrounding noise alot more than the actual conversation. For example, my kids could be 20 ft away and the person with whom I am speaking can hear them as good or better than the actual conversation.
    • Another suggestion, would be to include a couple of additional ends because these come off easily and without them, the BW are not comfortable or have a way that they stay on better especially when the headsets are around the neck or in the storage case.
    • Please make sure the magnet on the next set is as good or better than BW1.

I know many people want true wireless headsets. I understand that this is the direction many manufacturers are taking. But I will say I actually like the wire part that is connected around my neck. When the ear phones fall out or i have to go look under the couch for a kids toy and the headset gets knocked out, I like the fact that they stay around my neck and are not lost. In my lifestyle, I am often on the go and dont carry the extra case so being able to keep them around my neck when I jump from one task to the other... this is very helpful.

13. V1567979701322
    Cupcake Oct 29, 2019

V1567979701322 , Oct 29, 2019 :
    The volume is way too loud even at the lowest volume when using on iOS. I really wish they are just half as loud. Right now they are unusable in quiet rooms because they hurt my ear drums.

14. Sharran39
    Froyo Oct 29, 2019

15. SaravanaKumar_B
    Cupcake Oct 29, 2019

16. MuzammilKM
    Eclair Oct 29, 2019

MuzammilKM , Oct 29, 2019 :
    best best very very .....what best?
    everything ....everytime.. every where ...oneplus shoot me with bullets with fast charging...

17. R1571989223234
    Donut Oct 29, 2019

18. Helder_DAlmeida
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 29, 2019

Satya_1997 likes this.
  19. eye842
    Lollipop Oct 29, 2019

eye842 , Oct 29, 2019 :
    Well I do like the fast charging bullets and the cute mini usb cord but falling in love with my favorite music is a laugh. Even compared to wired bullets, the bullets wireless delivers a bleak truncated dull sound. Back to the quick charging, it is a pure necessity when they come with a horrible rubber pouch that they don't fit in and are doomed to be activatede in because the magnetics won't hold them together.

I seriously hope the design team haul *** and make a HUGE upgrade for Bullets wireless 3.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2019

nayabjani and Impersonal like this.
  20. TeddyScott80
    Cupcake Oct 29, 2019

TeddyScott80 , Oct 29, 2019 :
    I used these for about a week. the sound was amazing, the battery life was great, connectivity was simples. however, they aren't really designed for the gym. despite trying each ear bud for the perfect fit whenever I was pushing weights, the side with the controller would always fall out. instead I went to another brand for "true" wireless ear buds. battery life isn't as good but they stay in at the gym with no problem. Mr OnePlus, please produce a true wireless ear bud that stays in at the gym. I would say good ones to be inspired by are the expensive beats pros and the Samsung buds. this is my honest opinion.

Helder_DAlmeida likes this.