18aniruddha , via OnePlus 6 , Oct 31, 2019 :
    there's latency in case of pubg

Q1569769800478 likes this.
  2. 18aniruddha
    Gingerbread Oct 31, 2019

3. SHIV ROCK
    Eclair Oct 31, 2019

SHIV ROCK , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 31, 2019 :
    I want to purchase BW but I m confused which one is better BW -1 or BW- 2 in thread mixed reviews are there guys give me correct opinion . which one I can choose

4. drummer79 , via OnePlus Community App , Oct 31, 2019 :
    Hey, Great Reminder! I forgot about that. This takes the worry out of the topic.

Aditya Rathee likes this.
  5. Michele81
    Froyo Oct 31, 2019

Michele81 , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 31, 2019 :
    Hello People,

I am experiencing something bad with Oneplus customer Support.

My bullets wireless few days ago stop to working properly despite my accuracy and care while using them.

The audio Is coming out only from the left earplug. They ask me to fill a proper complain and accordingly to their procedures I made video ( it's weird imho a video for audio issues)

I got an answer where they stated that issue doesn't exist (not true at all) I can share my video also (not possible here I guess?)

Please help me, to whom I should address my request. The bullets wireless are not inexpensive, but rather the opposite.

6. puma95
    Jelly Bean Moderator Oct 31, 2019

7. 18aniruddha
    Gingerbread Oct 31, 2019

Oneplus's customer service is very supportive.
    i had issues with my BW2 and OnePlus helped me resolve it.

i couriered my BW2 to the service center (as there isn't any service center in my city)

after few days i got call from the service center that earphones are perfectly fine and they sent me my BW2 back. but actually they didn't do anything as earphones wasn't working.

so i had chats with OnePlus's online support and they suggested me courier them again to different OnePlus service center.
    i couriered again
    and they told me there's issues with earphones
    don't worry as these are under warranty we will replace it new.

8. 18aniruddha
    Gingerbread Oct 31, 2019

BW1

Low bass.
    poor battery life.

BW2

slightly improved bass.
    excellent battery life.

go for BW2.

ps: I've used both.

9. Michele81
    Froyo Oct 31, 2019

Michele81 , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 31, 2019 :
    supportive ??? I wouldn't Say so I have to call english Support on phone because italian Support on chat it's Just .... I can't say nothing positive unfortunately for a replacement regarding a product within the warranty period they are demanding a lot.

I hope I Will fix the issue the situation seem to get better after contacting eng support on the phone. But it's not ended since the Bullets 1 are out of stock and no longer being produced.

Hope everything will be sorted out.

18aniruddha likes this.
  10. markokinnu
    Froyo Oct 31, 2019

11. D.K.Shukla
    Eclair Nov 1, 2019

12. SHIV ROCK
    Eclair Nov 1, 2019

SHIV ROCK , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 1, 2019 :
    thanks

18aniruddha likes this.
  13. sahil_mithwani , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 1, 2019 :
    it's a great pair of headphones. but it's not flawless

I love the magnets, the quick charging and the ease of pairing simply by pulling apart the magnet. the long battery life and quick charging make this my favorite pair for the 7 pro

what I dislike though is the case first of all. it's a bad design and I barely end up using it. I also use the headphones without any of the rubber/silicon tips, for some reason none of them quite fit me and the headphones without tips falls out much less. there is also a bit of a lag with YouTube videos on my end but I think all Bluetooth headphones share that problem

EDIT: THE FIT JUST MAY BE A ME ISSUE BECAUSE ROUND TIPS HAVE ALWAYS GIVEN ME ISSUES

14. Rajan06
    Froyo Nov 1, 2019

Rajan06 , via OnePlus 7 , Nov 1, 2019 :
    I am waiting for bullet wireless 3 (earbuds) as now all Apple, Samsung, Mi and other are having there own version.
    Any leaks we can have for some idea.

15. mprodromou
    Froyo Nov 1, 2019

16. SriDhar R 03
    Cupcake Nov 1, 2019

17. 2704samir
    Donut Nov 1, 2019

2704samir , Nov 1, 2019 :
    I have both the Bullet Wireless 1(BW1) and Bullet Wireless 2(BW2), the BW2 has been very much on the bass and sound quality department but the fit inside the ear is not perfect, it keeps falling down and its worse while running. The BW1 seemed to have fit properly in the ear as it has a ear hook which is lacking in BW2. Also, the magnet which clips both the buds together is weak, it keeps falling out even with slight movement. Hope these are taken care of in future products.

mayankkumar likes this.
  18. 2704samir
    Donut Nov 1, 2019

2704samir , Nov 1, 2019 :
    Moreover, there is something majorly wrong with the noise cancellation tech in Bullet Wireless 2 , People keep complaining of noise and/or lack of clarity. I dont know if you can fix these but hope you do.

19. wanderin.turtl
    Honeycomb Nov 1, 2019

wanderin.turtl , via OnePlus 7 , Nov 1, 2019 :
    What I absolutely am surprised about, is the fact that there is absolutely zero audio lag when playing games ( I play PUBG mobile, COD mobile, brawl stars).

20. surajgupta07
    Cupcake Nov 2, 2019

surajgupta07 , via OnePlus 7 , Nov 2, 2019 :
    hoping to buy one.