Bullets Wireless 2 Won't Turn On via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue

1. SpencerA96 , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Nov 13, 2019 :
    Yesterday I was using my Bullets Wireless 2 Earbuds and everything was normal. I set them on my nightstand last night and when I went to use them today, they show no signs of life. They had majority of their battery life last night when I stopped using them.

What I've tried so far:
    - Charging the Earbuds to see if they just drained overnight some how. Tried turning them on after charging using multiple chargers. No Luck.
    - Tried to do a reset by holding the volume up and down buttons at the same time for 30 seconds. No Luck.
    - Tried holding the power button for 30 seconds with the earbuds apart. No Luck.
    - Disconnected and Reconnected the magnetic earbuds multiple times to see if it would turn on. No Luck.
    - Connected to my PC to see if it would recognize them as a small storage device like it always did before. No Luck.

I don't get any indicator lights or sound at all with everything I've tried.

Any tips or if anyone has gone through this and has a solution, I'm all ears since my earbuds don't work.

Pamelaakk and A1573848281191 like this.
  2. Cocorecord
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2020

Pamelaakk likes this.

Pamelaakk likes this.
  4. Arvind120
    Cupcake Apr 12, 2021

Arvind120 , Apr 12, 2021 :
    I'm using one plus bullet 2.everything was ok but suddenly it's not working.when I attached both still it's working.what to do ?? I bought on 5 Feb 2020.

Pamelaakk likes this.
  5. Pamelaakk
    Cupcake Apr 21, 2021

Pamelaakk , via OnePlus 6T , Apr 21, 2021 :
    Hey
    I am facing identical issue now, the headset is over 2 year old so no warranty for me.
    Anybody knows how to make my laptop see the headset as a storage after i plug it via USB? I believe this is the clue to solve my headset
    It is awful not to have a headset, someone please help me😃