Bullets Wireless Autoplay

1. dec1153
    Honeycomb Mar 26, 2019

dec1153 , Mar 26, 2019 :
    For the past month my bullets won't automatically play music when it pairs. It will connect as normal but the music won't start. any ideas why?

2. Priyanshu Sharma
    Jelly Bean Mar 26, 2019

Kytharsis likes this.
  3. tide1109
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 29, 2019

tide1109 , Mar 29, 2019 :
    Your Music apps should be started already to work properly. Some Music Players start automaticly when the Play command was send and some apps not.

For testing you should start your Music Player and start the playback of one song to initialize it. Then pause the music and turn your Bullets on. The music should resume.

4. khaoscip
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2019

khaoscip , Apr 5, 2019 :
    Hey guys, I have an one plus 3 and I just bought my bullets wireless. When I resume connection to the headphones the volume resets to very low, every time. I put the volume to max again every time I start the headphones and they connect to the phone. Can I change this somehow so it doesn't go to low again?

5. Spectrah
    Donut Apr 6, 2019

Spectrah , Apr 6, 2019 :

khaoscip

Hey guys, I have an one plus 3 and I just bought my bullets wireless. When I resume connection to the headphones the volume resets to very low, every time. I put the volume to max again every time I start the headphones and they connect to the phone. Can I change this somehow so it doesn't go to low again?​

I suggest heading to the one plus 3 forum section. Not sure if we'd be able to help here.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019

SeeBeeEss likes this.
  6. tide1109
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 6, 2019

tide1109 , Apr 6, 2019 :
    Maybe try to re-pair the Bullets with your OP3. The Pie update that is coming soon may fix it too.