Bullets wireless repeated connection drops

1. murtazasamiwala
    Cupcake Mar 25, 2019

murtazasamiwala , Mar 25, 2019 :
    Hi,

I bought Oneplus bullets wireless 2 days ago. I paired them with my Oneplus 6t and they worked fine the first day.

However, today, I'm getting repeated connection drops. The earphone disconnects after playing anything for 10-15 seconds then automatically reconnects. This keeps happening repeatedly. I charged the earphone battery to full, but the issue persists.

I'm having this issue with all apps that I've used: YouTube, Spotify, Netflix, Prime music

This is really frustrating [e]1f621[/e]. Is there a fix for this, or is it better if I take this to a service center.

Devices:
    Oneplus bullets wireless
    Oneplus bullets 6t

Thanks,
    Murtaza

2. ckasprzak
    Cupcake Jul 26, 2019

ckasprzak , Jul 26, 2019 :
    I've have mine for a few months, and they just started dropping when connected to my 7 Pro. Just listening to a song and they bing and disconnect. So I'm tagging in on this convo to see if we can get a resolution!

3. Timka100
    Cupcake Sep 9, 2019

Timka100 , Sep 9, 2019 :
    This is happening to me as well with the 1st gen Oneplus bullets. First time a month ago for only one day, but now having the exactly the same issues as the topic starter in combination with the Oneplus 6. I will probably contact Oneplus about the issue if it persists.

4. C1542950304034
    Cupcake Sep 16, 2019

C1542950304034 , Sep 16, 2019 :
    facing same problem. recently bought 2 days ago and having this issue kindly resolve or replace the product.

5. huskyuk
    Donut Sep 16, 2019

huskyuk , Sep 16, 2019 :
    (SOLVED) Apparently this happens with all Bluetooth audio devices that don't support handling calls. Happened with my JBL charge 3 and my KEF audio system. The car BT audio system didn't disconnect however.

Disabling the "Phone Calls" and "Contacts Sharing" from the device BT options solves this. If you share the contacts and call lists with a device that does not support handling calls and contacts gives this kind of behavior. The car system shows the caller and the contact lists, so no abnormal behavior there.

Leave only "Media audio" checked and there will be no disconnects.

6. DarkStark
    Cupcake Oct 3, 2019

DarkStark , Oct 3, 2019 :
    I'm having the bluetooth audio issue too. In my case, audio seems to play just fine but I have issues with phone calls. When on a call, the person I'm talking to can't hear me but I can hear them just fine. I've a lot of people hang up on me because they think my call dropped.

7. zervinb
    Eclair Oct 4, 2019

zervinb , Oct 4, 2019 :
    The same issue started happening with my Bullets Wireless 2 recently. I have been using them since a few months. They would occasionally distort music for a second, but since a couple of days, they are disconnecting and reconnecting to my OnePlus 6T with media dropout for at least 4-5 seconds. Very frustrating, considering that they are great in all other aspects.

I use them for media as well as phone calls, It would be a bummer if I had to stop using it for phone calls.

8. huskyuk
    Donut Oct 8, 2019

huskyuk , Oct 8, 2019 :
    I don't know how to isolate this issue anymore. I usually connect my OP 7 Pro with 2/3 devices in parallel. I thought it might be to much, but it's not the case. My Fitbit bracelet, my Apple Airpods2 (don't hate... you know you want 'em) and my car audio system. Never had I experienced any issue with the Airpods. But sometimes, the car audio system seems to have drops of 1 second every other 5-6 seconds. This is usually fixed by disconnecting and reconnecting the Bluetooth link.
    However, sometimes i had the Fitbit connected and had no issues, sometimes I did not have the Fitbit on me, and the connection experienced drops.
    I switched for a week my daily phone to my iPhone 8, and experienced absolutely no such disconnects!
    Apparently OP has some Bluetooth connection issues that need to be fixed in the next update...