Bullets Wireless V2 - Sound Loss to Right Ear

1. Entimp
    Eclair Sep 17, 2019

Entimp , Sep 17, 2019 :
    Hi all

I have had my One Plus Wireless Bullets V2 for a little over 14 months. The sound to the right ear has gone. It would seem that there is an issue with the wires in the sleeve that goes around the back of the neck. I imagine there is a fault/break in the connection.

Not wanting to just discard them to landfill or bin them... I would like to know if there is a guide for removing the sleeve and fixing this wire. I'm tech and electircally savvy so this wouldn't be a chore - I just don't want to damage them further in taking the rubber sleeve off.

Any pointers would be ace.

Thanks in advance of any replies.

2. eliamarisio
    Gingerbread Sep 20, 2019

eliamarisio , Sep 20, 2019 :
    My right ear is gradually starting to scratch and it is really annoying.
    I've already tried to reset bullets several times but it just doesn't solve the problem definitively. :(

3. Entimp
    Eclair Sep 20, 2019

Entimp , Sep 20, 2019 :
    I think there is a design fault in them - given there seems to be multiple reports of the right ear piece failing.

I just want some thoughts on repairing them myself.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019

4. eliamarisio
    Gingerbread Sep 20, 2019

eliamarisio , Sep 20, 2019 :
    What a pity.
    I just hope that my bullets continues to work properly, because I enjoy them a lot.
    Do your right ear piece started to scratch in the past, like mine, before the sound gone?

5. VBCrane
    Cupcake Nov 28, 2019

VBCrane , via OnePlus 6T T-Mobile , Nov 28, 2019 :
    I have had mine now for about 6+ months and I'm noticing the sound fading in and out occasionally on the right side as well. I am trying to find what kind of warranty was offered on these. I bought them directly from OP. I love them and they have definitely been worth the money. I don't mind spending $100 on another pair but if I can avoid it that would be best

6. eliamarisio
    Gingerbread Nov 28, 2019

eliamarisio , via OnePlus 6T Mirror Black , Nov 28, 2019 :
    Try to not to put them in the case anymore