Bullets wireless z bass edition doesn't have quick switch and i was fooled by store saying it has. via OnePlus 8

1. Irobot_07
    Donut Nov 1, 2020

Irobot_07 , via OnePlus 8 , Nov 1, 2020 :
    I was in a earphones for my laptop and mobile (OnePlus 8), so i thought to buy BULLETS WIRELESS Z as it has QUICK SWITCH and LOW LATENCY with OnePlus devices. But when i visited the store i found there is new BASS EDITION with even LESS LATENCY and with the same features of NORMAL EDITION and for the same price so gone with the BASS EDITION . But when i received the product there is no QUICK SWITCH FEATURE, which is the main thing i bought them for. So can i get a replacement with the normal edition as they both are same price and comes under same category. Pls [e]1f64f[/e] help me with this.
    1604215238888.jpg

1604215238928.jpg

1604215361211.jpg

NaXal, BSADITYA and U1591256396596 like this.
  2. KRN21
    Cupcake Nov 4, 2020

KRN21 , Nov 4, 2020 :
    The screenshot is from OnePlus website bro.

Attached Files:

3. Irobot_07
    Donut Nov 5, 2020

4. kunalghotge
    Donut Nov 6, 2020

kunalghotge , Nov 6, 2020 :
    I have exactly the same issue and Oneplus support is horrible.
    The people in chat suport disconnect you.
    The people in email support never respond.
    And then those on the phone say , I am helpless.

I am getting a cheated experience by Oneplus and I am really dissappointed in this company.
    I am now wondering what hidden things I have not seen on my Oneplus 8 Pro. I may have made a mistake investing in their flagship device.
    Such a sorry company.

5. Irobot_07
    Donut Nov 8, 2020

U1591256396596 and azl_an_ like this.
  6. kunalghotge
    Donut Nov 14, 2020

kunalghotge , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Nov 14, 2020 :
    Did you get any responses.
    The cheaters have responded to me that they now have a no return policy.
    Horrible company

7. Irobot_07
    Donut Nov 14, 2020

Irobot_07 , via OnePlus 8 , Nov 14, 2020 :
    They were given 15 days time so i have to wait

8. pixelmaker
    Froyo Nov 14, 2020

pixelmaker , via OnePlus 7T , Nov 14, 2020 :
    I received faulty product. Same said to me they dont have return or replacement policy, have to visit service center same day i received this.
    They are cheating with us.

9. kunalghotge
    Donut Nov 14, 2020

kunalghotge , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Nov 14, 2020 :
    OnePlus
    How many more ?
    Great business strategy guys !!!
    Find more of us to fool

10. L1566821584308
    Cupcake Dec 8, 2020

L1566821584308 , Dec 8, 2020 :
    I have the same issue and i have raise this with the support , but it is a "nothing can be done" reply.
    They still have it on their website.
    I have tweeted this and maybe we should all be more vocal about this.
    2000/- is no joke

11. BSADITYA
    Cupcake Feb 2, 2021

BSADITYA , Feb 2, 2021 :
    I totally agree... I too was fooled with the misleading description and images on the product website.
    I'm now stuck with this useless headset since there is no return policy.

Somewhere in website description, it is mentioned that QUICK SWITCH feature works differently in BASS EDITION. It can switch between 3 paired devices... the funny part is, we need to switch from PHONE BLUETOOTH SETTINGS :mad: - SUCH A USELESS FEATURE

Anyway, good news is... this "WORKS DIFFERENTLY" QUICK SWITCH IN BASS EDITION also is not working.
    • When I visited service center the first time, they gave me a NEW BASS EDITION headset since the QUICK SWITCH does not work from 2nd time onward (switches between paired devices only first time)
    • The replacement headset also has same issue, so I sent the headset to Service Center again. They mentioned that the issue is escalated to Technical Team (I'm still waiting for response)
    • It is safe to assume, this BASS EDITION QUICK SWITCH feature also buggy in all BASS EDITION headsets
    If they can't repair, hope I'll get a REFUND.

Else, I'll keep sending the product to Service Center as long as it takes (till the feature works), lets see how many replacements will they keep giving.

If I get a response, I'll update.
    Have a good day guys.

12. Eitesh Basireddy
    Cupcake May 5, 2021

Eitesh Basireddy , May 5, 2021 :
    All of you listen
    What you all said is right but there is an option to quick switch
    That is in this screenshot
    Please Don't wantedly scold or think oneplus is not a good one
    One plus in one of the three topmost smartphone and accessories brand
    (Oneplus, Samsung, Apple)
    Kindly check the screen shot and verify and tell me weather it is working or not.
    (leave a like if this works)

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 5, 2021

13. NaXal
    Honeycomb May 12, 2021

NaXal , via OnePlus 8T , May 12, 2021 :
    Hello,

I have got both OnePlus Bullet Wireless Z & Bullet Wireless Z Bass Edition with me.

1620856596102.jpg

First I bought the normal editon Bullet Wireless Z & then I got greedy & tempted & bought the Bass edition too.

OnePlus Bullet Wireless Z - Green
    OnePlus Bullet Wireless Z Bass Edition - Black n Red

I agree with the feedback.

I have got three devices paired with OnePlus Bullet Wireless Z Bass Edition, my iPad / OnePlus 8T & MiTV 4X. No, simply clicking the device name under listed of previously paired devices won't reconnect or rather switch the headset from one device to another.

[​IMG]

One needs to manually turn off the Bluetooth of one paired device to unhook it & then tap on another device to hook it with that.

It's so much easier with OnePlus Bullet Wireless Z Normal Edition, just clicking that button will drop it from one device & switch another one.