Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition - stutters and loses audio while playing games

1. ShivaSadhashivan
    Cupcake Apr 8, 2021

ShivaSadhashivan , Apr 8, 2021 :
    Hi,

Recently purchases a Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition and while I use it for playing games on my OnePlus 8 Pro, very often the audio stutters and finally it goes blank. I have to keep reconnecting to get the audio back. Also, when it happens strangely, the BASS is gone while playing music / watching movies as well. I had to unpair it and pair to get it working again. Totally weird. Would be great to know if someone faced similar issues and if there's a known fix. Please help!

2. Shailender Sharma
    Marshmallow Apr 8, 2021

Shailender Sharma , Apr 8, 2021 :
    Try to reset Wireless bullets Z
    https://www.stoptoexplore.com/reset...,powering on, so you can easily distinguish.

3. ShivaSadhashivan
    Cupcake Apr 8, 2021

Shailender Sharma likes this.
  4. firdosjamal
    Cupcake May 19, 2021

6. firdosjamal
    Cupcake May 20, 2021

firdosjamal , via OnePlus 6T , May 20, 2021 :
    Could it be a hardware fault? Like the wireless itself.

& You're probably used to it now! 😂

8. Zeeshan_Ali
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2021

Zeeshan_Ali , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 2, 2021 :
    I am using OnePlus bullet z bass edition. Calling with my bullet z bass edition causes a buzzing sound which can be heard be other person and from caller side as well. This is typically reproducible while on calls only ( whatsapp and other social media calls as well).

Device- OnePlus 7 device.

While playing Other media Bluetooth headset is working fine,

Resetting them or resetting System settings did not resolved the issue.

Bullets wireless Z earphones works fine with other devices and phone works fine with other bluetooth devices ( used boat stone BT headset - works fine on OP7).

and my pair of bullets works and sounds fine with normal media music and videos mentioned. during calls voice to the other person is very distorted and continues buzzing.

Read on another such post that-
    replacing wireless Z with new one is having the same issue.

Tried pairing with Poco F1 / Poco X3/ Redmi Note . all are working fine .

Resetting the wireless setting on my OP 7 also didt help. Resetting headphones also dont work after couple of minutes.

realizing that there trouble when paired between these two.

OS version- Oxygen OS 11.0.11GM57AA