Bumper Rhinoshield ou Orzly ?

1. Ch4rlux
    Honeycomb Mar 15, 2017

Ch4rlux , Mar 15, 2017 :
    Bonsoir à tous,

J'aimerais votre avis entre deux coques de protection : le bumper de Rhinoshield ou celui d'Orzly ?
    Sachant que la Rhinoshield coute quasiment le double de la Orzly ....

Pour ceux/celles qui ont l'une ou l'autre j'aimerais savoir ce que vous en pensez pour le rapport qualité prix, si l'une vaut vraiment le coup par rapport à l'autre

Merci ! :)

G_suthaa_mcs_KGPI likes this.
  2. F_William_Anand_jtin
    Cupcake Mar 16, 2017

F_William_Anand_jtin , Mar 16, 2017 :
    Hi All,

Yesterday I had dropped my mobile down.. But at that time no issues and looks like fine all.

But after some hrs, my mobile display is spreaded with full of pink and blue color.

It's keep on increases and spreaded with entire screen.

Is it known issue and what is the way to fix the issue.
    Please help me

3. jayshank7
    Honeycomb Mar 16, 2017

4. AnunciPronunci
    Honeycomb Apr 22, 2017

AnunciPronunci , Apr 22, 2017 :
    I personally use the Rhinoshield bumper case that has military grade drop protection and is a bumper case so it allows you to see the OnePlus 3t in all of its beauty. It costs £22.99 from Amazon or $24 from Rhinoshield.io
    I recommend spending the extra money on a good case because it will make sure that you don't ever have to pay for repairs.

I would also pair the Rhinoshield with a screen protector to avoid scratches to the screen. If you do this then you will have your phone in pristine condition forever, unless you decide to throw it off a building.

5. exorcer
    Eclair Jul 8, 2017

exorcer , Jul 8, 2017 :
    I have both the bumped and the impact protection. I live in Canada so sending OnePlus for service ain't gonna work. Better safe than paying for shipping! Je pense que tu devrais acheter Rhinoshield!