buying the device from ebay/amazon

1. xxqxpxx
    Donut Aug 25, 2014

xxqxpxx , Aug 25, 2014 :
    Greetings my friends,

so my Bday is soon and i'm getting a new phablet device . after a look and comparison i decided to give up my old iphone 5 and buy a new one ( either note 3 or OPO ) but after seeing the device online and some reviews i got fascinated by it.
    so i'm considering buying it from ebay or amazon (usually the prices for the 64gb starts from 450$) obviously it's 100+ plus the shipment fees and etc :3
    but i'm considering doing it for the one never settle right ? :D

so what do you think ? is it safe or i should wait till my Bday pass and i die till i get the invite ?

2. corvete001
    Gingerbread Aug 25, 2014

corvete001 , Aug 25, 2014 :
    I got mine from someone giving me an invite. As far as buying the phone from Ebay I wouldn't. You don't know if they had problems with the phone and are trying to dump it or not. Then there is the warranty issue. Do a search and you will find One Plus One addressing this issue. If I were to the point I had to have a phone and couldn't wait I would do some research and find the next best phone and buy it. The other option is to buy an invite on Ebay but I wouldn't pay over $50 for it. That way the phone is in your name and gets shipped to you and you have the full warranty.

3. D4rkangel
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 25, 2014

D4rkangel , Aug 25, 2014 :
    If you can afford it. I would buy a invite instead of a Phone. It will be alot cheaper and You get a New Device. You have a high number, so waiting will be arround 1-2 months or You can try to win it via contests(. Writing on Nexus 4)

boybuzz and luiguy501 like this.
  4. Christian Ehlers
    Froyo Aug 25, 2014

Christian Ehlers , Aug 25, 2014 :
    Actually, I would also consider other phones like OPPO Find7, Nexus 6, Xiaomi MI4, LG3.
    I would not think that you will get any invites soon therefore you should also look around.
    I personally will get me a MI 4, which has the better operating system and better quality, is easily usable with one hand only, but has a smaller screen. 5 Inch.

5. corvete001
    Gingerbread Aug 25, 2014

I would have gone with the LG3 if I hadn't gotten the One. The only problem with it is the price being another $300 more. Reviews show it as real close with a much better camera and great focus system.

6. xxqxpxx
    Donut Aug 25, 2014

xxqxpxx , Aug 25, 2014 :
    the problem with the invites on Ebay that i'm not sure it's an invite or not . maybe it's scam ?

7. Deactivated User
    Aug 25, 2014

8. corvete001
    Gingerbread Aug 25, 2014

I for sure would buy an invite before I would buy a phone on Ebay. I know a couple of people who have purchased the invites and they worked fine for them.

9. xxqxpxx
    Donut Aug 26, 2014

xxqxpxx , Aug 26, 2014 :
    @
    can you tell me from where i can get one ?

10. kriss0072k
    Honeycomb Aug 26, 2014

11. And1-2k20
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 26, 2014

And1-2k20 , Aug 26, 2014 :
    just be patient and participate in the forums you might get an invite sooner than you think
    patience.jpe

12. xxqxpxx
    Donut Aug 28, 2014

xxqxpxx , Aug 28, 2014 :
    well my friend :D , i don't have the time . i do like the OPO and i want to own one , but i don't have a smart phone atm and my life is just stuck :S ( i do all my stuff on it from playing to coding and learning ) so my time i kinda precious i would wait if i want it for fun and brag you know but sorry i won't wait :D , if i didn't get an invite b4 my Bday i will go and buy any other device :D