BUZZ and crackle sound in bullets wireless z bass edition while in voice call . via OnePlus 6

1. O1539324255332
    Cupcake May 20, 2021

O1539324255332 , via OnePlus 6 , May 20, 2021 :
    Hi ,
    I got bullets wireless z bass edition 2 weeks back. Initially voice calls sound are good.. for past 3 days I am getting buzz and crackle sound while making calls and speaking. Even other side person can hear and it's very annoying.

Playing music and watching movies I have no issue. I tried factory reset for headphone. First call it is okay, if I make another call same issue again. Is there any other steps to do to fix this?

W1621846391261 and Zeeshan_Ali like this.
  2. Zeeshan_Ali
    Donut Jun 2, 2021

Zeeshan_Ali , via OnePlus 7 , Jun 2, 2021 :
    I am using OnePlus bullet z bass edition. Calling with my bullet z bass edition causes a buzzing sound which can be heard be other person and from caller side as well. This is typically reproducible while on calls only ( whatsapp and other social media calls as well).

Device- OnePlus 7 device.

While playing Other media Bluetooth headset is working fine,

Resetting them or resetting System settings did not resolved the issue.

Bullets wireless Z earphones works fine with other devices and phone works fine with other bluetooth devices ( used boat stone BT headset - works fine on OP7).

and my pair of bullets works and sounds fine with normal media music and videos mentioned. during calls voice to the other person is very distorted and continues buzzing.

Read on another such post that-
    replacing wireless Z with new one is having the same issue.

Tried pairing with Poco F1 / Poco X3/ Redmi Note . all are working fine .

Resetting the wireless setting on my OP 7 also didt help. Resetting headphones also dont work after couple of minutes.

realizing that there trouble when paired between these two.

OS version- Oxygen OS 11.0.11GM57AA

3. W1621846391261 , via OnePlus Community App , Jun 21, 2021 :
    Exact similar issue is faced by me...and the service center are telling its issue with my phone software..while I myself have checked it with 2 phones already... frustrated on this new purchase...please resolve.