Calendar Notification Problem

1. pranavsultania
    Froyo Sep 28, 2017

pranavsultania , Sep 28, 2017 :
    Hi,

I use the Calendar a lot to help me get through the week and mostly for reminders. However, with the OP5 I've noticed that even though the Google Calendar app shows that notifications are enabled, and the notification time is also set, there still is no notification in the notification bar and nor is there any sound for the same.

This is quite annoying as I have already tried disabling the app, toggled the notification settings in the App and the settings menu. Checked the battery optimization menu (don't have the Google Calendar app here) and nothing worked.

I was unable to find any other threads specifically for the same issue which is why I had to create a new one.

Any help would we greatly appreciated.

P.S - I'm on the latest version of OOS (4.5.10). All stock, no mods.

AlanKir, mauro_zz and AkashsCFC like this.
  2. BIG8
    Cupcake Sep 28, 2017

BIG8 , Sep 28, 2017 :
    g had this occurring to me on one of my calendar entries, only one, I tried to find the reason and nothing obvious popped up. so it does happen, intermittent though

3. pranavsultania
    Froyo Sep 29, 2017

pranavsultania , Sep 29, 2017 :
    Just figured out that events and reminders which were already synced before moving to the OP5 aren't working but new ones are.

4. BIG8
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2017

BIG8 , Sep 29, 2017 :
    that one event where there were no notifications was created in OnePlus

5. F_Kaushik_Ramachandran_s
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2017

F_Kaushik_Ramachandran_s , Sep 29, 2017 :
    I have a similar problem in my phone also .... especially notifications regarding news apps.if at all I get those notifications ,they disappear from the notification bar without me cancelling them on my own ...is this a problem with the?

Talhamohd likes this.
  6. pranavsultania
    Froyo Oct 5, 2017

7. jeffreyseibert
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2017

jeffreyseibert , Oct 5, 2017 :
    I noticed this issue after resetting my phone. Some of my Google goal reminders weren't showing as goals in the calendar and I want getting the reminders. They eventually were turned back into goals and I started getting the reminders again.