California Invite Share Community

1. bestlands
    KitKat May 7, 2017

bestlands , May 7, 2017 :
    Well yea than i advise you to go to them when they have a 600mhz deployed in your area, and it looks like all the towers are congested and not enough of them, so im not sure what you can do other than wait for more towers end of this year in december or next year, otherwise i guess stick to att, or sprint, or verizon if you have them.

Tenablebard, philesk and topsales like this.
  2. topsales
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 8, 2017

topsales , May 8, 2017 :
    yep. i will

Tenablebard and philesk like this.
  3. Dickbutt
    Donut May 17, 2017

4. aris
    Jelly Bean May 17, 2017

philesk and topsales like this.
  5. HairyMilkshakes
    Honeycomb May 24, 2017

philesk and topsales like this.
  6. gooobiePLS
    Honeycomb Jun 2, 2017

7. philesk
    Gingerbread Jun 4, 2017

philesk , Jun 4, 2017 :
    I was until OP reneged on their promise to update the OP2 to Android 7 and discontinued all security updates for older phones such as the OPO, OP2 and OPX.
    I am attracted to the specs of the ZTE Z17. It may just be an OP5 killer....

8. gooobiePLS
    Honeycomb Jun 5, 2017

gooobiePLS , Jun 5, 2017 :
    Looking to upgrade my wife's G4, but not sure I dig anything with a rear fingerprint reader, as the power and volume is on the back of the G4. wasn't something my wife liked either. That Essential phone is looking good too... but rear fingerprint reader is a no go.

9. mb67
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 6, 2017

mb67 , Jun 6, 2017 :
    For once, I'm in no hurry to upgrade my phone. My OP3 has been very good over the last 9 months, and I don't see a need to move on at this time.

10. topsales
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 12, 2017

topsales , Jun 12, 2017 :
    I may sell my ASUS Zenfone 3 Deluxe, which I have as a backup and the LG G6 I just won and buy one. Than again, I may keep the G6, sell the Zenfone and skip the OP5. We'll see how the reviews go.

philesk, Tenablebard and mb67 like this.
  11. mb67
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 13, 2017

mb67 , Jun 13, 2017 :
    The only other time that I've been really happy with a phone was the original OPO. I miss it, but I sold it to 'Mom' from our group here so it went to a good cause. :)

philesk, Tenablebard and topsales like this.
  12. KingJohnny
    Eclair Jun 15, 2017

KingJohnny , Jun 15, 2017 :
    Hey all! What's new? I hope everyone is doing great! I'm still using my original OnePlus One every day, all day. It's still working great with no issues. :D

13. Berny506
    Froyo Jun 18, 2017

Berny506 , Jun 18, 2017 :
    I have bought OnePlus 1for me, 2, 3, for my son and 3T for a cousin , now is time to me to upgrade to the 5

topsales likes this.
  14. gooobiePLS
    Honeycomb Jun 20, 2017

gooobiePLS , Jun 20, 2017 :
    My OPO still going strong as well. Just pulled it on a OP5 for my wife. Oh boy. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

15. Robert Jr
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 20, 2017

Robert Jr , Jun 20, 2017 :
    Sadly my brother destroyed my OPO :(
    Looks like you'll be first to report

16. Robert Jr
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 20, 2017

Robert Jr , Jun 20, 2017 :
    In the meantime, I'm pretty happy with my Axon 7!
    The 5 just seems meh to me honestly

17. mb67
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 21, 2017

mb67 , Jun 21, 2017 :
    Awesome!
    I'm very happy with my OP3. The only other phone that has impressed me as much as this was the original OPO.

Robert Jr, topsales, philesk and 2 others like this.
  18. gooobiePLS
    Honeycomb Jun 21, 2017

gooobiePLS , Jun 21, 2017 :
    I'm on a 3T myself and it's been pretty beastly, but the camera disappoints. People say it's great, which I'm not arguing it against. It records at 1080p60 really well. But pictures are great...in perfect lighting. When I first got it, I mentioned that pictures came out blurry most of the time. Once you see it, you can't unsee it. This was *fixed* with updates, but I still saw it. It took better pictures in perfect lighting, but still blurry... say natural lighting indoors. That's my biggest gripe with the 3T. That and the 2.5D screen. It made it impossible for a glass protector or any kind to fit perfectly. I work with my phone in my pocket and it gets banged around, so a hefty case and good protector is optimal for keeping my device intact and free of scratches and possible screen shatter.

The OPO is my baby though. I still use it sometimes and it's been solid. I moved on to a LG G4 from that and ended up selling the G4 instead. I couldn't part with the OPO... lol

But I'm hoping the OP5 will at least do photos better than the G4. The system on the G4 was amazeballs. It was fast with lightning af and f1.8. If the OP5 can deliver like they're claiming, it'll be perfect for my wife and all the billion pictures she's taking. I got her the 128gb model... much spoiled. so wow.

topsales, philesk and Tenablebard like this.
  19. mb67
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 21, 2017

mb67 , Jun 21, 2017 :
    I've been able to do some pretty decent things with the OP3 camera

[​IMG]

topsales, philesk and Tenablebard like this.
  20. HairyMilkshakes
    Honeycomb Jun 21, 2017

HairyMilkshakes , Jun 21, 2017 :
    I bought the OP5 and it's scheduled to arrive on the 23rd. Will play around with it and let you know what I think.

topsales, philesk, gooobiePLS and 2 others like this.