Call Audio low

1. G_Sam_S_YGlb Cupcake Feb 9, 2019

G_Sam_S_YGlb, Feb 9, 2019 :
    I told already. These guys wants us to ditch this handset and buy a new one. Better do it. They won't fix the problem

2. Murray121 Cupcake Feb 9, 2019

Murray121, Feb 9, 2019 :
    That's a tad paranoid, sure they do want you to buy phones, but by alienating it's user base, won't gain it any favours.

They have no reason to brick phones, considering phones previous to this are still working. So if your theory was correct, why aren't we hearing from them? Why only the 3t?

Also there's no correlation with software updates, if it were a software problem, lots of people would have had it pretty much straight away after updating.

You do realise, phones are not a clean item, there's tonnes of crap on them. Some of that dust and grime makes it to your speaker grill and blocks it, so much so that even isopropyl alcohol and a brush can't properly move it.

3. Nakele Honeycomb Feb 11, 2019

Nakele, Feb 11, 2019 :
    Still this doesn't necessarily explain why with WhatsApp phone call the audio is louder and clearer than when calling the same person via phone app or Facebook call.

Audio only, not video. And yes, I'm sure the audio come from the ear piece, not the bottom speaker.

dcuatro likes this.
  4. dcuatro Donut Feb 11, 2019

dcuatro, Feb 11, 2019 :
    That's exactly what's happening, there's dozen of people stating that correlation. We are A LOT of people speaking about this issue and the cleaning response began to feel just offensive.

ofh likes this.
  5. prshntattri1 Cupcake Feb 11, 2019

6. snhuntley Cupcake Feb 12, 2019

dcuatro likes this.
  7. G_Zuby_Dumitru_gDfI Cupcake Feb 12, 2019

G_Zuby_Dumitru_gDfI, Feb 12, 2019 :
    I have the same problem, anyone fix this?
    No Toothbrush, no needle work...
    The phone (OPT3) it's still in a very good condition, only this low audio on call is the problem...

dcuatro and ofh like this.
  8. googlejk Cupcake Feb 12, 2019

9. F_Hemant_Patel_Htwg Cupcake Feb 12, 2019

F_Hemant_Patel_Htwg, Feb 12, 2019 :
    how come dust occurs to all after update only....

10. Ashish_Purwar Cupcake Feb 12, 2019