[Answered] Call blocking based on pattern

1. kogam22
    Eclair Jan 16, 2019

kogam22 , Jan 16, 2019 :
    Title Call blocking based on pattern
    Device OnePlus5T Software Version O2 OBT 181224
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos
    Feature Needed Background Description I own a OP5T device. I want to block calls based on a specific pattern. The option available is to manually add every number, which is highly impossible for numbers based on a specific pattern. Because there is no guarantee that the added number would be calling you again. This is a case for ad calls by service provider companies. So I suggest you add this feature to block calls from numbers starting with "123" or including "011" or ending with "404" etc. This feature shouldn't be that hard to implement because the basic Nokia / Samsung box phones have it.
    Any other comments
    I own a OP5T device.
    I want to block calls based on a specific pattern.
    The option available is to manually add every number, which is highly impossible for numbers based on a specific pattern. Because there is no guarantee that the added number would be calling you again. This is a case for ad calls by service provider companies.
    So I suggest you add this feature to block calls from numbers starting with "123" or including "011" or ending with "404" etc.

This feature shouldn't be that hard to implement because the basic Nokia / Samsung box phones have it.

2. kogam22
    Eclair Jan 16, 2019

3. kogam22
    Eclair Feb 14, 2019

4. kogam22
    Eclair Feb 14, 2019

5. kogam22
    Eclair May 1, 2019