[Submitted] Call disconnect automatically

1. Swappyy
    Eclair May 22, 2021

Swappyy , May 22, 2021 :
    I am experiencing network issues with the OnePlus 8 pro I have been experiencing being disconnected from the cellular network at my home while also connected to Wi-Fi. I have to turn on & off flight mode to get connected back to the network then all my text messages will come in at once. it's concerning because of what I do for work missing messages or calls can be detrimental to my business. Sometimes my wifi also disconnected for second and connect it again without we notice.

2. Suhas Klkrn555
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member May 22, 2021

Suhas Klkrn555 , May 22, 2021 :
    We'll definitely work on the issue reported and we'll do our best to help you. We've got in touch with you via direct message. Looking forward for your response!

Thanks & Regards,
    Suhas.

3. Swappyy
    Eclair May 25, 2021

Last edited: May 26, 2021

4. Swappyy
    Eclair May 25, 2021

5. Suhas Klkrn555
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member May 25, 2021

Suhas Klkrn555 , May 25, 2021 :
    The screen shot does not have to be related to the issue.
    We just need a normal screen shot of the home screen to get to know the time stamp.
    Because the DEV team wants to know at what time did the issue occurred so that they can check what is wrong in the log's.

Regards,
    Suhas.

6. Suhas Klkrn555
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member May 25, 2021

Suhas Klkrn555 , May 25, 2021 :
    We have already updated our Developer team with details provided by you for further investigation. Hence, requesting you to kindly look for further updates.

Thanks & Regards,
    Suhas.

7. Swappyy
    Eclair May 26, 2021

Swappyy , via OnePlus 8 Pro , May 26, 2021 :
    Yes thank you.