Call drop issues on One Plus 6 Handsets in India (Urgent)***

1. KOGDENCOL1
    Cupcake May 29, 2018

KOGDENCOL1 , May 29, 2018 :
    I had a few drop calls, Do the Oneplus 6 have a setting for giving a sound alert when the call is dropped? I keep talking for a minute before realizing the call was dropped. On T-Mobile USA here.

2. sabbyjay
    Honeycomb May 30, 2018

sabbyjay , May 30, 2018 :
    We are basically beta testers. This is what happens to OnePlus early adopters.

3. otto2
    Photography Expert May 30, 2018

otto2 , May 30, 2018 :
    Tell this Samsung users, whose Oreo Update ended up in boot loops so users had to visit service center, tell this Apple users whose updates ended in a hard brick , so they had to visit service center...... If you re the greatest, perfect coder feel free to write your own, "perfect" software.

4. sabbyjay
    Honeycomb May 30, 2018

sabbyjay , May 30, 2018 :
    sure let's compete with the companies that are know for software issues.
    Also, there's nothing here to get all worked up about.

5. H1527325581761
    Cupcake May 30, 2018

H1527325581761 , May 30, 2018 :
    Same here. Incoming calls inaudible from caller's end. Call drops after 5-6 secs of being inaudible. Happens in 2nd SIM (Airtel). What's wrong OnePlus ??

6. kumaryashwin
    Jelly Bean May 30, 2018

7. meatandy
    Oreo May 30, 2018

meatandy , May 30, 2018 :
    I had one call here in the states where the call suddenly went dead for a second or two and then immediately reconnected also on T-Mobile network.
    I wasn't sure if it was poor signal but also the weather was bad in my area at the time.

sand0r likes this.
  8. izzykasha
    Lollipop May 30, 2018

izzykasha , May 30, 2018 :
    I blame global warming and solar flares.

plus the curry I had last night

abhinavsunny1 and meatandy like this.
  9. I1527696871968
    Cupcake May 30, 2018

10. kiran.satya999
    Gingerbread May 30, 2018

kiran.satya999 , May 30, 2018 :
    Even I've the same issue, when called for help Amazon team verified my device through smart check and told device is fine
    But I'm still facing call drops

11. I1527696871968
    Cupcake May 30, 2018

12. Ashura6666
    Eclair May 30, 2018

Ashura6666 , May 30, 2018 :
    Yes me too. Also why is there no option to let the call remain in the pop window even after answering. It always go to fullscreen app instead of just a pop up. It is super annoying when playing games or doing some other work on the phone. It was a feature from Android marshmellow and op has simply removed it?

13. ajay_s001
    Cupcake May 30, 2018

ajay_s001 , May 30, 2018 :
    Hi, facing severe call drop issues on my OP6. It cannot be a signal problem as I haven't faced this issue till date with any of the previous phones I used. Haven't changed locations or providers either.

Hope it is a software issue and a fix will be issued soon without which this is a disaster. This is the basic thing for a phone!!!

14. Joby Varghese
    Eclair Jun 2, 2018

Joby Varghese , Jun 2, 2018 :
    Same here.I am using Idea as primary and bsnl as secondary.Please make a patch as soon as earlier

15. prvvn
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2018

16. Terryruiz
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 2, 2018

17. Terryruiz
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 2, 2018

Terryruiz , Jun 2, 2018 :
    NEWS

OnePlus admits there’s a OnePlus 6 bug that silences phone audio

BY C. SCOTT BROWN

A OnePlus 6 bug causes phone audio to go silent, with placing the call again the only workaround.

OnePlus admitted to this bug, and will fix it in an upcoming OTA.

However, the company did not specify when this OTA would launch.

The OnePlus 6 is one of the most talked-about phones of the year, but the launch of the device hasn’t been without problems. To add to those issues, OnePlus now admits that there is a OnePlus 6 bug that silences phone audio during a call.

OnePlus promises that the bug will be fixed in an upcoming OTA rollout, via Fuse Boxed, but doesn’t give any indication as to when that update may launch

The OnePlus 6 bug is easy to duplicate yourself if you happen to have the latest flagship. To do so, during a phone call, switch the phone into speakerphone mode. Instead of speakerphone mode activating, the call instead falls silent. If you try to switch back to handset mode, there’s still no audio.

The only way to get audio back is to hang up on the call and then reconnect.

Along with fixing this very inconvenient bug, the next OnePlus 6 update will also restore the status bar battery percentage display option. According to Fuse Boxed, here is the complete list of fixes and updates coming soon:

Display more notification icons in the status bar, when reducing the display size setting has created more space before the notch

Removal of the three overflow status bar dots on all devices

Increased notification and ringtone sound volume

Rear camera autofocus improvements

Fix problems when using Indian carrier IDEA as secondary/non-data sim

Fix silent phone calls bug

Restore status bar battery percentage option

Add scheduled do-not-disturb feature

One of the bugs that won’t be fixed in the upcoming OTA is one where the screen ratio is off when viewing certain apps. OnePlus admits that a fix for this problem is coming “post OTA”

vidz and U1527998086096 like this.
  18. sdesai264
    Eclair Jun 2, 2018

sdesai264 , Jun 2, 2018 :
    No response from One Plus Technical support inspite of so many who confirmed the issue ...

19. elanglois
    Lollipop Jun 2, 2018

elanglois , Jun 2, 2018 :
    Really? Is there an echo in the forums?

20. chaitanyakhaitan
    Honeycomb Jun 2, 2018

chaitanyakhaitan , Jun 2, 2018 :
    Guys, is anyone facing the issue where in status bar is showing mobile signal, but actually there is no cellular network.

If someone calls, it's saying switched off and you need to reboot device for it to work again.

Thanks