Getting 60% of calls and the rest 40% it say the no. Is switch off..
Try and insert the sim in different devixe and check if you face the same issue.
Do a clean flash of latest OxygenOS and check again.
Not experiance the same thing with other device..
Clean flash and check.
#PM Challenge : découvrez les coulisses
by Vito B., 2019-07-23