Call of Duty Mobile - Game crashing/screen flicker only in battle royale.

1. Rohan Bolla
    Gingerbread Jan 22, 2020

Rohan Bolla , via OnePlus 7 , Jan 22, 2020 :
    Actually I haven't been facing the black screen issue since 10.3.0 update... And moreover call of duty got an update as well... Zero issues now in battle royal on maxed out settings... Have been playing since about 3 weeks now with no problems so far.

jstiggie likes this.
  2. HuneyBunny
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2020

HuneyBunny , Jan 22, 2020 :
    I'm afraid to say but there is no solution for the problem till yet.

3. jstiggie
    Honeycomb Jan 24, 2020

jstiggie , Jan 24, 2020 :

Same here. All bugs are gone since the latest updates in CODM.

Rohan Bolla likes this.
  4. Z1567506711805
    Froyo Jan 28, 2020

Z1567506711805 , Jan 28, 2020 :
    Hello players, I tried a lot and did not find a solution to this problem, and I updated the screen card for the beta and nothing happened, I also tried custom rom and the problem was not solved ..

The only solution that I can tell you is that when the game starts in Waiting hall - Lobby - before the start plane. Go to Recent apps , and close the game just from recent apps and then open it again. You will be asked whether you want to return to the game and click Yes, so you will be able to play with full FPS AND GRAPHIC , With Zero issues or craches

this worked for me after Many and many of try everything to stop craches, but note.. i tried this on season 3 update on pixel custom rom from xda forums , pls try it on oxygen and tell me what happen

ask for my id on PM and lets play

waiting .

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020

jstiggie likes this.
  5. Rohanlykr
    Cupcake Jan 29, 2020

Rohanlykr , via OnePlus 6T , Jan 29, 2020 :
    Hi did that solve the issue for your device.

6. Rohanlykr
    Cupcake Jan 29, 2020

Rohanlykr , via OnePlus 6T , Jan 29, 2020 :
    The frequency of crash on my op 6t device has increased a lot. i get the black screen within first 5 minutes of the start of battle royale. Sometimes there is a black screen, other times the screen just flickers and the game crashes.
    Sometimes when you have won at the end game crashes too. I lost all my progress thrice this way till now. Its become very annoying now.
    Even the reply from technical support is very delayed. Anyone has found a solution or fix. please do let me know

7. ManuraNirmal
    Cupcake Feb 4, 2020

8. Dima Bors
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2020

9. ruchirarsm
    Donut Feb 8, 2020

ruchirarsm , Feb 8, 2020 :
    same issue here for my 6T MC. every time black screen is there I have to clear recent apps and reopen the game.
    if you're lucky you'll be still alive when returning..yeah that sucks..

10. Elwess
    Cupcake Feb 20, 2020

Elwess , Feb 20, 2020 :
    Any news Opneplus ?!?! its' been 4 months we are waiting, thousands of users sent to you their bug reports and your support team is doing nothing !!! I won't buy any OP mobile anymore , you are not respecting your clients !!!!!!!!

11. jstiggie
    Honeycomb Feb 20, 2020

jstiggie , Feb 20, 2020 :

It is COD and not the phone. Other devices have the same issue.

My issues stopped after a couple of updates from CODM

12. jstiggie
    Honeycomb Feb 22, 2020

jstiggie , Feb 22, 2020 :
    Here is a statement from CODM

https://www.reddit.com/r/CallOfDuty...f_duty_mobile_february_21st_community_update/

"We have are planning a hotfix coming up soon and additional fixes later to for the following:

• ADS Misalignment Issues
    • Incorrect Announcer Audio for Scorestreaks
    • Announcer audio overlapping in Domination mode
    • Outrider Artic Skin Update
      • We appreciate your strong meme game on this one 😉, but we also want you to appreciate how the skin actually looks and plan to improve the quality of it
    • Various fixes for crashes and freezing in BR
    • Various fixes for localization related issues"

13. Elwess
    Cupcake Mar 2, 2020

Elwess , Mar 2, 2020 :
    Hi jstiggie,

I have installed the CODM patch 2 days ago but still have the issue, what about you ?

PS : many users playing on samsung , Huwaei and other Andoird phones don't have the issue, and many forums say that it's Oxygen OS related problem.

14. Bellcrayyy
    Donut Mar 3, 2020

Bellcrayyy , Mar 3, 2020 :
    Having the same problem on my OnePlus 6T. It goes black and I have to exit and quit the game. But when I enter the app again, it lets me rejoin the game I was in. When I play Battle Royale on my OnePlus 7 Pro, it's literally unplayable. Happens ever match multiple times. But I know several people with Samsung, redmi, xiaomi, and LG that are experiencing the same issue

15. Bellcrayyy
    Donut Mar 3, 2020

Bellcrayyy , Mar 3, 2020 :
    I've heard of people with all brands having this issue

16. jstiggie
    Honeycomb Mar 4, 2020

jstiggie , Mar 4, 2020 :
    I dont have the issue since the last battlepass season 2. It was fixed through a game update.

17. jhnsartain3
    Cupcake Mar 28, 2020

Clausimi likes this.
  18. xyannis
    Cupcake Mar 29, 2020

19. Clausimi
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2020 at 4:17 PM

Clausimi , Apr 3, 2020 at 4:17 PM :
    My OP 6T started doing this after I updated to Android 10, and now it does this every time I play battle royale