Call over wifi / Logkit acces

1. filippos_kam
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2021

filippos_kam , Nov 21, 2021 :
    Hello all,

I live in Greece and since the first day I received my OP 6t there was no option available to activate Call over wifi/Lte. Now that i moved to place tha the signal covereage is terrible I tried to activate it through the logkit but the option was not there neither.

I contacted customer support and they started looking for a solution.

In the meantime android 11 update hit my phone and now I can even acces the logkit anymore.

Costumere support advised to ''share the issue details in our community forum page. The developer team will look into it and try to fix the issue in the upcoming OTA update. Please stay rest assured.''

Thank you all for your time.

2. Caomhin
    9 Series Expert, Participator of the Year Community Expert Nov 22, 2021

Caomhin , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Nov 22, 2021 :
    The VoLTE/VoWifi settings will be in your Sim & Network settings, if its not showing and you have a Network provider that supports it as well as a good 4G LTE signal then try the following to see if this will enable it.

This is for all OP phones, however it discuses the 8 Series, but it should apply to any series as the protocols are the same.

[GUIDE] Enable VoLTE & VoWiFi on all devices NO ROOT.
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/on...nable-volte-vowifi-devices-root-t4105817/amp/

Log Kit 1.0
    https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/onepl...ase/onepluslogkit-1-0-2-android-apk-download/

There are newer versions but I would suggest trying this with the details provided on XDA.

3. filippos_kam
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2021

filippos_kam , Dec 5, 2021 :
    Hello!!!

First of all thank you for taking the time to assist me.

I tried the guide and installed the logkiti but after typing *#800# it simply does nothing and does not open the logkit as it did with the previous logkit.

Important to mention that with android 10 I was able to acces the logkit without the above steps.

4. Caomhin
    9 Series Expert, Participator of the Year Community Expert Dec 5, 2021

5. filippos_kam
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2021

filippos_kam , Dec 13, 2021 :
    It is starting to get really frustrating. Unfortunately the *#*#5646#*#* does nothing. Actually it takes me to the frequently dialed contacts same as *#800# does :/

6. chincheang
    Cupcake Jan 4, 2022