Call Quality Issue

1. loveoneplus991989
    Cupcake Jan 20, 2016

loveoneplus991989 , Jan 20, 2016 :
    Hello :)

First thing i notice-software bugs with oneplus x-it is not supporting Instagram and other third party apps.it just closes apps itself while trying to access feature and searches within Instagram.

Other follows issues:
    **it gets stuck sometimes, while i turn off and ON the airplane mode
    **stuck sometimes at lockscreen, while unlocking it
    **It requires GPU optimization
    **loses very frequently Telecom Network signals.I have tested same SIM with various Phones like Iphone and Blackberry-it works well.Even, while talking, sometimes signals lose and crapy sound(couldnt hear properly) which never faced that problem with MIUI

I literally hating it.But, i have no choise to replacing it as it not within 15 days of purchase.Service sucks at Oneplus Tech support and i will not have a time to go to Service center to spend time on it.

Note: I have updated device to the lasted version and also flashed twice with the help of Tech support>still no go...ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE?

2. irsat
    Cupcake Jan 20, 2016

irsat , Jan 20, 2016 :
    I have been having exactly the same problem with my oneplus one. I have to restart my phone to temproraly fix the issue. then it happens again..

besides, when I turn on/restart my phone, it appears, "system is upgrading, software 1 of 129 is updated" letters EVERY TIME! and it takes minutes to turn on the phone for me...

anyone can help me with this please?

3. Palal
    Donut Feb 8, 2016

Palal , Feb 8, 2016 :
    Ended up replacing the microphone on the oneplus one. Easy enough replacement ($15 in parts, 1 hour in labor). Can't replace the other two microphones since they're on the motherboard, so mic on speakerphone doesn't work. I'll have to investigate if I can make that work some other way.