Call Recorder - Specific Recipients gets Removed via OnePlus 6

1. dpk24mt
    Cupcake Feb 20, 2020

dpk24mt , via OnePlus 6 , Feb 20, 2020 :
    In automatic call recording feature, when we select to record calls of only specific people and add some contacts to the list, the list gets cleared after some days and no calls get recorded. The contacts needs to be added again in the list.

2. KAPILMALIK86
    Cupcake Feb 21, 2020

KAPILMALIK86 , via OnePlus 6T , Feb 21, 2020 :
    I also face the same issue with call recorder in my 6t. Earlier I had 3t and that too had the same problem so I think its not the problem with the OS but the phone app itself.

3. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Feb 21, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Feb 21, 2020 :
    You could try clearing the phone app info cache, see if that helps.

Or try the Google phone app, see if that can resolve it.

4. KAPILMALIK86
    Cupcake Feb 21, 2020

KAPILMALIK86 , via OnePlus 6T , Feb 21, 2020 :
    As if I didn't try. Everything tried. Even a factory reset. And the OS upgrades too...Pie to 10.
    Had the same issue with my oneplus 3t too. That's why I think it's with the phone app only.

5. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Feb 21, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Feb 21, 2020 :
    Well you never mentioned you tried, I am not a mindreader, merely trying to help you.

Have you tried with the Google Phone app from the Playstore, you might also need to try the Google Contacts app, go through each logically to see if it can identify the issue, you didn't mention whether you tried that or not, just to compare, and identify if its a OnePlus Phone App issue.

Artemus likes this.