Call screen turning off during call via OnePlus 7T Pro

1. D1572948742601 , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Jul 20, 2020 :
    Hi Team,

I have been this issue with my OP7tPro that when I get on a call, the screen gets dark (which is normal) but when I get it off my ear I expect the screen to come up by itself but this doesn't happen. It doesn't come up even with single or double tap, only ices up with the press of the power button which is very annoying.

I would love to know the resolution please?

Thanks, Fahd

Zeeia likes this.
  2. yashpratyushsinh
    Cupcake Jul 24, 2020

3. Zeeia , via OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition , Jul 25, 2020 :
    Oneplus 7 pro / 7T Pro has proximity sensor bug which they not even care to solve after the thousand of complaints ..
    In my community people promise not to buy anymore OnePlus n its growing day by day.

(Already 5045 follow the same)

4. D1572948742601 , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Jul 25, 2020 :
    That is really bad, I I have moved to oneplus from Samsung. Hope I don't regret it.

5. O1528624372711
    Cupcake Aug 27, 2020

6. Derty
    Cupcake Aug 29, 2020

Derty , Aug 29, 2020 :
    I actually went Samsung to OnePlus and couldn't be happier. Just the OS alone was a HUGE leap forward and I'm not exaggerating. I also can't imagine going back to a phone with any type of front cutouts on display. I think full displays are definitely going to become a deciding factor in the near future

Derty likes this.
  8. So_Pheaktra
    Cupcake Aug 31, 2020

So_Pheaktra , Aug 31, 2020 :
    Mine seems to usually close the screen whenever I listen to audio messages on messenger or streaming video on microwave team.

9. Callmedesdinova
    Cupcake Apr 14, 2021

Callmedesdinova , Apr 14, 2021 :
    My wife and I have been solid followers and converts to oneplus. No more Samsung for us. We started with oneplus 6 (both of us), and have upgrades to 7t pro. But this proximity sensor issue is ridiculous! I'm tired of my calls getting hung up, or switching to speaker... Or worse, it will turn off mobile data or go into airplane mode (and hang up the call)!! How hard can it be to fix this?? And it seems there are so many complaints and zero response from Oneplus. I will NOT be buying another Oneplus unless they address this issue, post haste. I won't go back to Samsung either, as they are garbage. I will go somewhere else, though. It's absolutely ridiculous to sell a $709 phone and then refuse to support and listen to MAJOR PROBLEMS! Shame on you, oneplus. I expected better.