Call/SMS receiving issue

1. patel.vinayak234
    Cupcake Feb 15, 2020

patel.vinayak234 , Feb 15, 2020 :
    I am using OnePlus 7pro from while never had issue like this. The issue is I am not getting sms or phone call. when i restart the phone, i received all the SMS. I need to restart phone more occasionally to see the sms. Is there any way to fix the issue?

2. Evan Ryan
    Honeycomb Feb 15, 2020

Evan Ryan , Feb 15, 2020 :
    I had a similar issue earlier this week where I had LTE data and could send and receive text messages but could not make or receive calls. I had to eventually contact my carrier(T-mobile) They walked me through some steps. First was to disable all data(but not cellular service), then I was finally able to make a call. I then turned it to 2-3G to make a call. It made the call in 2-3G. When I went back to LTE it would not make the call again. They did some kind of reset on their end, and asked me to reboot my phone. When it rebooted, I was able to make a call in LTE with voice over LTE like normal. The weird takeaway from this was while I was having this problem, I also couldn't make a call with a call over wifi.
    Then today I learned that I couldn't send a GIF through a text message. I forgot that since I got my 7 Pro in December I haven't sent any GIF's in a text message. I just installed Android Message app, and that too now works. I hope something here helps.

3. Deactivated User
    Feb 16, 2020