call volume is too low during a call

1. chandan_panjwani
    Eclair May 18, 2017

chandan_panjwani , May 18, 2017 :
    Can anyone please tell me how to fix the issue of very low volume during a call. I can barely hear the voice of other person. Help please!..

2. Sumit_Bandekar_BIEG
    Cupcake May 18, 2017

chandan_panjwani likes this.
  3. ut2000
    Honeycomb May 18, 2017

ut2000 , May 18, 2017 :
    I feel like it can definitely be louder. No idea who or what can fix that.

4. Yannis Neris
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 18, 2017

Yannis Neris , May 18, 2017 :
    If you are rooted you have to install elementalx kernel and then you can boost the microphone volume by using a kernel tweak app...

5. ut2000
    Honeycomb May 18, 2017

ut2000 , May 18, 2017 :
    I'm not down with rooting. :/

6. panyamred
    Cupcake May 18, 2017

panyamred , May 18, 2017 :
    My phone volume is also too low in calls with both loud speaker and normal speaker. I have checked that volume on call is full but it's too hard to hear the voice as it is too low. However volume in calls with earphones is fine.

any instructions to raise the volume on calls without headphones...

thanks in advance..

7. Mark Fader
    Cupcake May 29, 2017

Mark Fader , May 29, 2017 :
    Same problem, did an online support factory reset. Still poor volume! They want me to send in to be checked but condition exists since day one! DISAPPOINTED

8. aish.kumar
    Froyo May 29, 2017

9. MarshallLang
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2017

MarshallLang , Jun 1, 2017 :
    I've taken to brushing the headset speaker with a soft toothbrush once a week and blowing it with a shot of air. Well that and I flashed Lineage. Whatever it is, it works fine now.

10. creeper36
    Cupcake Jun 28, 2017

creeper36 , Jun 28, 2017 :
    [SOLUTION-FIXED]
    For anyone with a Low In-Call voice handset volume problem.
    What this means is if you are on the phone with someone in a voice call with the phone up to your ear and not on speakerphone and you have a hard time hearing them, then you try to turn up the volume on the side of the phone but its already at max volume then try this.

TWRP-Low-InCall-Volume-Fix.zip >> https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673368273298967516

This is a TWRP flashable file that corrects the file 'mixer_paths_tasha.xml' which is completely missing the entry to process the volume at a higher level.

I had this problem and corrected it and its working SO GOOD!

This fix WILL WORK with OxygenOS Roms as long as you have TWRP installed.
    OR you could manually edit the file '/system/etc/mixer_paths_tasha.xml' but you will need to be Rooted and have a file editor like ES File Explorer.

[​IMG]

Daasty likes this.