CALL VOLUME IS VERY HIGH

1. Ankiiiittt Cupcake Jan 10, 2019

Ankiiiittt, Jan 10, 2019 :
    The Call Volume is VERY HIGH even when it is at the minimum level. I don't know what has happened in few days but recently it has started to happened. I can clearly listen everything even without putting it on speaker mode when the volume level is the lowest. Help is needed urgently!!!!!!

2. Raresch Honeycomb Jan 10, 2019

Raresch, Jan 10, 2019 :
    You might have accidently activated Hearing Aid. you can deactivated from Settings - System - Accessibility - Hearing Aid Compatibility

Ankiiiittt and kpdesigneer like this.
  3. Ankiiiittt Cupcake Jan 12, 2019

Ankiiiittt, Jan 12, 2019 :
    No I haven't, just checked....
    The problem is still there and help is needed urgently cause everyone else can hear what I talk and what the caller says so its infringing my privacy

4. Raresch Honeycomb Jan 12, 2019

Raresch, Jan 12, 2019 :

Ankiiiittt

No I haven't, just checked....
    The problem is still there and help is needed urgently cause everyone else can hear what I talk and what the caller says so its infringing my privacy​

i am sorry then, I don't know something else. But maybe anonther user will ...

all i know is that you can adjust your volume while you are in conversation, but you said it's already at minimum

Ankiiiittt likes this.
  5. Ankiiiittt Cupcake Jan 12, 2019

Ankiiiittt, Jan 12, 2019 :
    Yupp it's already minimum.
    Thank You for your time.
    Let's see if OnePlus even sees this thread.
    Thank You

6. Raresch Honeycomb Jan 12, 2019

Raresch, Jan 12, 2019 :
    Oneplus will not see this thread. This is only for users. To reach the developers you have to submit a bug or a request to forums.oneplus.com/feedback/ . you could try, but most certainly you will not have a quick fix. that's why I didn't recommend it in the beginning. but you try there too ..

deangilvin and Kytharsis like this.
  7. Ankiiiittt Cupcake Jan 13, 2019

Ankiiiittt, Jan 13, 2019 :
    I have sent them a feedback and my logs were also sent to them.

8. J1547392894858 Cupcake Jan 13, 2019

J1547392894858, Jan 13, 2019 :
    I had the same problem. Your solution made my day!
    Thanks

Ankiiiittt likes this.
  9. jasemanONE Cupcake Jan 14, 2019

jasemanONE, Jan 14, 2019 :
    The fact that using the TTY setting makes the top speaker that loud makes me believe that using a hack/app to make the speakers stereo will work. One of the arguments against trying this was that the top speaker would not be able to handle the louder volume...but after reading about this person's issue with it being so loud that you can hear it that easily makes me think a stereo option just might work well. Hmmmm????

10. Ankiiiittt Cupcake Jan 14, 2019

Ankiiiittt, Jan 14, 2019 :
    sorry to say but i didn't quite get what you wanted to say