Sound Call volume resets constantly

1. AlexEngels
    Cupcake Jul 2, 2018

AlexEngels , Jul 2, 2018 :
    Hi,

I noticed that the call volume on my OnePlus 6 keeps resetting to 100% even though I turn it down to like 50% every time I answer the call. The same happens when using headphones: the volume of the call is always on 100%, even though I turned it down on the last call I made.

Is there a way to make sure the volume remains on the desired level unless I change it manually?

Thank you,

2. RomeoD
    Gingerbread Jul 4, 2018

RomeoD , Jul 4, 2018 :
    at my oneplus6, during the call the volume is at its peak. I push the button to give the volume slower but it does not change.

Melati likes this.
  3. ShriRam14
    Donut Jul 5, 2018

ShriRam14 , Jul 5, 2018 :
    yeah!!... even me toooooo having same issue... the cal volume is too louder, I can't able to reduce it... I don't know how to fix this issue, it's damn irritating...

Melati likes this.
  4. Netraven
    Cupcake Aug 21, 2018

Netraven , Aug 21, 2018 :
    I can't seem to start a new thread yet so I'll necro this thread for now. Doesn't look like there's been any update for you anyway.

My issue is that when I disconnect the Blue Tooth audio in my car, or at home, all of a sudden my Volume is Maxed out! I've found other tips about using the Developer Tools to 'Disable Absolute Volume' but the issue still happens. Hopefully someone around might know what's going on and can help.

Thank you.

PS - Can someone in the Board administration look into why I can't start a new thread? Much appreciated!

5. RomeoD
    Gingerbread Aug 22, 2018

RomeoD , Aug 22, 2018 :
    Hello,
    First you tried a hard reset? If so, and nothing has changed, try to leave a message on the community page on the "bug report" chapter. You will be contacted by an engineer who will try to access your phone online for a possible repair (if this is a software issue). If this is not solved, you will have to send your phone to repair at one of their offices. a consultant will guide you. Only with this information can I help you. Good luck!

Melati likes this.
  6. Netraven
    Cupcake Aug 28, 2018