Call waiting issues fixed

1. G_Gleb_Belenko_RwNC
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2017

G_Gleb_Belenko_RwNC , Sep 29, 2017 :
    if anyone have issues with call waiting feature read this topic, if you don't have issues just ignore it.

Hello OP community,

After 4.1.7 update, call waiting feature wasn't working correctly even if I had correct setting on my phone and with my network provider.

Today I have managed to fix that issue.
    I had 2 sim cards in my OP3 phone but 2nd sim cards was turned off and because of that my call waiting feature didn't worked on my 1st sim card, even though phone was set to enable call waiting feature. Simply what I did is turned on my 2nd sim card and tadaaa all started to work.
    Anyway, I decided not to use that sim (it's sim is from non-uk network provider) and everything is working well.

Solution is very simple but it's not anywhere on the community, so I decided to leave it here in case it will be needed. I spent about 3 weeks for a research and read dozens of topics but only today I have accidentally managed to fix it.

Good luck and hopefully no one will get issues with their phones.

Regards,
    Gleb

M1511001500459 likes this.
  2. M1511001500459
    Cupcake Nov 18, 2017

M1511001500459 , Nov 18, 2017 :
    Hi, Gleb thank you very much for creating this thread you are such a life saver that has really helped. My problem has been resolved thank you once again.

Regards,
    Lloyd