camera and portrait photos

1. G_varun_raj_TVcF
    Donut Oct 17, 2018

G_varun_raj_TVcF , Oct 17, 2018 :
    somebody tell me what happened to oneplus 5 camera , image quality, image colour, portrait photo, all over the camera.
    1539796854405.jpg

2. Logancd1
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 17, 2018

Logancd1 , Oct 17, 2018 :
    You have a LOT of light behind you.

Herbert_Lagos and NahbiCris like this.
  3. Waveform Modifier
    Marshmallow Oct 17, 2018

4. S_Dev_B
    Gingerbread Oct 18, 2018

5. S_Dev_B
    Gingerbread Oct 18, 2018

S_Dev_B , Oct 18, 2018 :
    I have been suggesting everyone...I would suggest you too...get a samsung...its always a better choice if ur shelling more that 30k... These cheap chinese brands have brainwashed us with their over the top marketing strategies. And what is this shit about getting regular updates, all they are doing is fixing up petty bugs, which otherwise shouldnt exist in a final build. They are deliberately releasing tiny interim fixes just to blind us to this raw naked fact that the phones are buggy af. Coming to pricing, Why do oppo phones cost less than op phones even when the specs and hardware are almost identical and did you know they both belong to the same mother company?? Its all about marketing, spend hugely on marketing and then charge the fanbase with that extra hype and get the money out which had been spent of brainwashing ads. Leaked images my a** , its all deliberate bogus leaks just to create a false sense of discovery. OP had its glory in the sun and now its time to fadeaway just like the other chinese brands. Get a Samsung or Apple and never worry about a thing.

6. B_Wrath
    Moderator Moderator Oct 18, 2018

B_Wrath , Oct 18, 2018 :
    Okay..

7. borft
    Jelly Bean Oct 18, 2018

borft , Oct 18, 2018 :
    seems like a photo taken at night, with a dirty lense and light from behind. no camera will like that. next time, try to have the light come from behind the photographer

8. Waveform Modifier
    Marshmallow Oct 18, 2018

Waveform Modifier , Oct 18, 2018 :
    Ok. Thanks for your thoughts. But TLDR

redlinecoatings likes this.
  9. Hanok.moganati
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2018

G_shai qPUs likes this.
  10. S_Dev_B
    Gingerbread Oct 18, 2018

S_Dev_B , Oct 18, 2018 :
    tldr (too long didnt read)...hope this doesnt become tltr(too late to regret)

11. NahbiCris1
    Jelly Bean Oct 20, 2018

NahbiCris1 , Oct 20, 2018 :
    this issue is very common it's called: user problem.

first anyone knows that never the light source have to be behind the subject ? (except if you want a silhouette)

second clean the lense.

Herbert_Lagos likes this.
  12. pranam.apk
    Cupcake Oct 20, 2018