Camera and Video - script´d

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. script Marshmallow Moderator Mar 2, 2015

script, Mar 2, 2015 :
    Dear picture enthusiasts, photographers, video artists, filmmakers, selfie-friends,

This thread is for you! A recommended link list of incredibly good content that this forum, and the world outside, has to offer. There is much more to find, just search and read it.

This is a work-in-progress thread, please feel free to help us all in finding more interesting content. Send me a PM with the links that you want to share, and I will update this thread. Or, write in this thread: Comments and proposals re the photo and video thread

I've been a member of this forum since the 19th of December 2013, more or less from the start. I am here because I like it here. (and found new real friends in the RNC)
    In my other life, I work for German television as sound-technician, make my own films and rock videos, and love to take photos.

let´s rock,

script

edit, April 19th: some updates, marked as NEW

Edit August 19th:
    we will move all photo and video content of the whole forum into this new category. If you think a thread belongs here, please help us to find it and post the link to that thread into the comments-thread.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2015

2. script Marshmallow Moderator Mar 2, 2015

hennes, iman.m, Pradeep071097 and 8 others like this.
  3. script Marshmallow Moderator Mar 3, 2015

script, Mar 3, 2015 :
    Guides and threads by forum members
    Guides and general info you can find elsewhere
    Comments and proposals re the photo and video thread

Last edited: May 14, 2017

hennes, TibiTibi, iman.m and 11 others like this.
  4. script Marshmallow Moderator Mar 3, 2015

Last edited: Apr 19, 2015

hennes, iman.m, Pradeep071097 and 9 others like this.
  5. script Marshmallow Moderator Mar 3, 2015

Last edited: Mar 5, 2015