Camera App / Gallery

1. OBiW4NSHiNOBi
    Gingerbread Aug 12, 2017

OBiW4NSHiNOBi , Aug 12, 2017 :
    I would like the option to choose the default 'gallery app' that's linked to from inside the camera app.

It defaults to Gallery but I generally use Google Photos, and have it set to auto back up. The problem is if I shoot multiple photos (or have it set to save both images in portrait), and then review them from inside the camera app, if I delete any then chances are Google had already backed up, so I have to delete them again from my backups separately.

Yes, I know you can have Google Photos create a link inside the camera app but it's pretty clumsily handled and looks really out of place...

I just think it would be nice to have the option to have clicking the image preview open Google Photos (or any other relevant app) for editing / review.

Only had the phone for a day and pretty happy so far. The jelly scroll *is* kind of annoying, hopefully I'll get used to it. :-/

2. OBiW4NSHiNOBi
    Gingerbread Aug 12, 2017

OBiW4NSHiNOBi , Aug 12, 2017 :
    Ps. I have the "default" app for opening gallery links set to Google Photos inside Settings > Apps > Configure Apps, it makes no difference.

3. bodinaren
    Donut Sep 6, 2017