camera app is closing automatically

1. Mahikanumuri
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2020

Mahikanumuri , Oct 25, 2020 :
    help me with camera app issue. I am not able to take the photos using in built camera app. it's closing automatically

2. rhyd1am
    Jelly Bean Oct 25, 2020

Caomhin likes this.
  3. Mahikanumuri
    Cupcake Oct 26, 2020

Mahikanumuri , Oct 26, 2020 :
    tried that even I cleaned up the cache for all applications one by one and restarted again it was same.
    later I did shutdown the mobile for 2 hours and it's working.. am not sure what was the problem..

even I am surprised, it's only with my mobile?

rhyd1am likes this.
  4. rhyd1am
    Jelly Bean Oct 26, 2020

rhyd1am , via OnePlus Community App , Oct 26, 2020 :
    Seen similar things in the past with the camera app in the community, but you're the first person I've seen for quite a while with the camera crashing like that.

Did you sideload a camera apk from somewhere like apk mirror? Only asking as that is a very common reason why that happens with some users who've installed an apk not meant for the 6 series devices.

Glad it's working for you again now though.

Mahikanumuri likes this.
  5. Mahikanumuri
    Cupcake Oct 26, 2020

Mahikanumuri , Oct 26, 2020 :
    No, not used apk for camera app.. it's just built in app am using.. it was not first time for me.. was happened multiple times, I thought memory problem. I was have ng lot other apps installed at that time, so neglected. but now I have removed almost everything just using required apps, removed about 10 apps, but nothing improved, same issue.

once issue started, then camera app does not open at all, if I remove cache and then try, app will open but when I clicked for snap then automatically closing, this is new issue I faced. so posted this time about my issue.