Camera app

1. Cooldrewf
    Froyo May 19, 2019

Cooldrewf , May 19, 2019 :
    I was just wondering on the OnePlus 7 pro why can't we record with the wide angle lens. I would also like to know why does it stop at 10 zoom. I know quality will suffer but why not just have the option to zoom maybe up to 25 times. I mean 10 zoom on OnePlus 6t. but now there's a 3x camera so why not increase the digital zoom too. Just wondering why they don't have this in the camera yet because I think it's all software related. Any feedback on the thread would be helpful as in getting more support for these new features would mean OnePlus might do them ! thank you

2. manuel19
    KitKat May 19, 2019

manuel19 , May 19, 2019 :
    OnePlus is working on video recording with different lenses. It may be available soon. For further digital zoom, as you lose detail, and the video would become more shaky, there's not really a lot of sense in adding more digital zoom. If you're familiar with video editing you can crop it yourself, what would have the same effect.

3. Cooldrewf
    Froyo May 19, 2019

4. Cooldrewf
    Froyo May 19, 2019

Cooldrewf , May 19, 2019 :
    does anyone know if when changing the viewfinder from 4 by 3 to full screen do you loose quality
    ?

5. Jjallday
    Gingerbread May 19, 2019

Jjallday , May 19, 2019 :
    yes you lose quality