[Submitted] Camera Becomes Blurry (both front and Back) after Taking Photos (While Zooming)

1. Å¡£ā3¥ ‡ π0hā9
    Honeycomb Dec 9, 2018

Å¡£ā3¥ ‡ π0hā9 , Dec 9, 2018 :
    Guys , This issue is really important and you need to Really take this up for Query ! The Photos Took from OnePlus Camera Stock app suddenly becomes burry after taking photos ! While in Aritfical Light the Selfie cam loses it's Clarity. And when I zoom in there is no details in my beard at all. Later I took Pixel Camera Stock app that is supported and Optimized For 6T. It done a fantastic job and the Details where fantabulous from the Pixel Cam app.So you guys really nee to optimize the StockCam. The photo I have Attached is the one Took From Pixel Camera App that is Optimised and working fine On OnePlus 6T ! Does great Job ! There is not problem with the Mechanical Camera ! It's Software issue.

2. Sunshadow
    Cupcake Jun 15, 2019

Sunshadow , Jun 15, 2019 :
    Hi,
    I have the same issue. But the solution I found is to download gcam from xda site. That fixed it. But I am very disappointed . why can't one plus team fix this. All my rear camera photos are very blurry using stock camera app. especially landscapes. they r like photos clicked from 5MP 2006 phone.