Camera disappointing

1. Erik Cislo
    Donut Jan 4, 2017

2. CarmineGgl97
    Eclair Jan 4, 2017

CarmineGgl97 , Jan 4, 2017 :
    OP3T camera take very good pictures. But steel needs software improvements both for quality and UI. We have Nougat, nice job OnePlus but now start do something for the only thing OP3T needs to be a real flagship killer: a better camera

3. ChrisAbbottHauxwell
    Eclair Jan 4, 2017

ChrisAbbottHauxwell , Jan 4, 2017 :
    I can't install this version of the Google Camera, I get a parser error when I run the apk. Did you do anything specific to work around that?

4. Gengel79
    Froyo Jan 4, 2017

5. arnab0207
    Cupcake Jan 5, 2017

6. BeReal
    Eclair Jan 5, 2017

BeReal , Jan 5, 2017 :
    Some of you are completely over exaggerating with how poor you say the camera performs.

Deactivated User likes this.
  7. sourov_fts
    Cupcake Jan 5, 2017

8. Rodriguezz
    Gingerbread Jan 5, 2017

Rodriguezz , Jan 5, 2017 :
    If you´re still debating about rooting in fear of loosing cam quality, there´s one very good alternative on the Play Store. Try an app called Open Camera; https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.sourceforge.opencamera. Surprisingly, and most of the time, it takes better pictures than OOS stock camera. More and smarter options to choose from, like photo resolution, timers and voice activation, video resolution and frame rate, etc. Give it a try, and if you decide to keep it, donate to the developer. It´s a very reasonable price for great functionality.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017

9. F_Jonas_Kraft_uQpd
    Cupcake Feb 1, 2017

10. G_Ilenia_Zagato_EmEb
    Cupcake Feb 1, 2017

G_Ilenia_Zagato_EmEb , Feb 1, 2017 :
    Ho riscontrato che facendo le foto (selfie), con la fotocamera interna, mette a fuoco solo il soggetto in primo piano e le persone/cose dietro risultano sempre sfuocate anche se (nel caso delle persone) su tutti i volti appare il cerchietto di messa a fuoco.
    C'è un modo per risolvere questo problema?
    è una cosa che avete riscontrato anche voi?
    Grazie in anticipo a chi saprà aiutarmi

11. F_Mukul_Verma_VJCt
    Gingerbread Feb 1, 2017

12. jcitriniti
    Donut Feb 1, 2017

13. Aman Sharma 1588
    Eclair Feb 1, 2017

14. wakahuula
    Eclair Feb 1, 2017

wakahuula , Feb 1, 2017 :
    You can switch to Manual Mode and readjust the focus yourself.

(I translated your message via Google Translate btw)

15. deepquest
    Eclair Feb 2, 2017

deepquest , Feb 2, 2017 :
    my opinion is that when you complain about camera you should post sample pictures...

16. F_Shubham_Zambare_dOAX
    Cupcake Feb 2, 2017

17. Dr Tejas
    Cupcake Feb 2, 2017

18. Nakele
    Honeycomb Feb 2, 2017

Nakele , Feb 2, 2017 :
    La fotocamera frontale ha una messa a fuoco fissa, circa in braccio di distanza.

19. Deactivated User
    Feb 2, 2017

20. THE ICON
    Froyo Feb 2, 2017

THE ICON , Feb 2, 2017 :
    the camera is great but I do have two issues one low-light but then you just try your best with HQ the other is snapping a quick shot before the autofocus is finished so to come back that I have used or downloaded snap camera or I have added the Google pixel camera apk I could extract these and send you a link for them but they work I interchange between them and they work very well when it's very rare I run into those issues with the main camera other than that it's right up there with the big dogs