[Submitted] Camera doesn't focus at all after recent 4.1.3 update

1. nabarunn
    Cupcake Apr 26, 2017

nabarunn , Apr 26, 2017 :
    After opening the camera with default app and other third party camera but the camera doesn't focus at all while clicking pictures or shooting video

Tanguy De Moor and mike_3101 like this.
  2. LordHelpThisSoul
    Cupcake Apr 26, 2017

3. mike_3101
    Cupcake May 1, 2017

mike_3101 , May 1, 2017 :
    I've had the same issue since 4.1.3 update as well, there is a problem with the focus

4. PrinceG9747
    Cupcake May 1, 2017

PrinceG9747 , May 1, 2017 :
    Camera not auto focusing.
    Poor picture quality
    Please do something before I have to change the phone

5. satheesht
    Cupcake May 7, 2017

satheesht , May 7, 2017 :
    I have a one plus 3 and after 4.1.3 os update I started noticing that camera is unable to autofocus. Raised an email ticket and tried everything including factory reset as suggested by support. Finally took to a service station and they replaced the camera unit. The time spent for inspection (took them less than 15 seconds of inspection to decide after I told them i have an autofocus issue) the service centre personnel took to decide to replace the camera module makes me think it's a very common problem. Also came across a lot of such reports on the forum which is why I took the phone to service center. I just hope the new camera module lasts unlike the first (lasted 10 months of normal usgae) as my mobile is out of warranty in 2 months.

(please ignore if you've seen this already as I have posted on other similar threads as well hoping it helps)

6. G_Danny_Zaharia_EFxp
    Cupcake May 15, 2017

7. andersonpieri
    Cupcake May 15, 2017

andersonpieri , May 15, 2017 :
    Estou com o mesmo problema, já fiz o reset porém nada adiantou
    Comprei na Gearbest, não sei o que fazer para solucionar esse problema

8. Ankit Vallecha
    Eclair Oct 22, 2017

Ankit Vallecha , Oct 22, 2017 :
    Now after this serious issue, my respect for oneplus is gone. How can a patch damage hardware. How did that patch passed testing?Now I am never taking any oneplus product ever.