Camera focusing issue after hotfix 5.0.8

1. Shubhamdesai786
    Gingerbread Jan 15, 2019

Shubhamdesai786 , Jan 15, 2019 :
    I am fed up with the camera auto focus issue it does not work and it's getting hectic for me to use it and I am pretty sure it's and software issue and the support team and u guys can help me I know it could be same thread but when I use video it stops focusing after 15 seconds goes all blur no common I all phones

2. Paschfire
    KitKat Jan 15, 2019

Paschfire , Jan 15, 2019 :
    Had you used the forums search you'd already know how to fix it, Call a OnePlus service center and have the camera module replaced. In the future learn to use the forums search before creating unnecessary threads.

The rear camera module on the 3/3t has a known hw failure, losing the ability to focus.

3. Intruder71
    Lollipop Jan 15, 2019

Intruder71 , Jan 15, 2019 :
    Not even a cupcake either, these people should be banned for 24hrs until they learn to search before hitting the stupid big new Post button in the worthless app

ghostofcain and Paschfire like this.
  4. G_SkyLine_siQs
    Cupcake Jan 15, 2019

5. Law_rence
    Cupcake Jan 25, 2019

Law_rence , Jan 25, 2019 :
    Not only did it took me a week to get the 3T to the service center (UPS never showed up at the pick up times), I got a text "Device repaired" and they send it back to me. Only to see that the problem still remains and on the document included its says nothing was replaced. I'm really furieus. I had to work with my crappy old Sony Xperia for two weeks (one week where the 3T was just laying at my home in a package all taped up, waiting for UPS) and when I finally get my device back ... NOTHING was done on it. I even included a paper telling them, that sometimes it just works fine again, so if that happen when they test it, please DO replace the camera module because about 50-30% of the time it does NOT work. That camera module costs about 25 euro and it takes 10 minutes to replace. But no. Nothing. "Your device is repaired".

I have a month of warranty remaining. Is there any point in sending it back?

6. Andrey B.
    Gingerbread Jan 25, 2019

Andrey B. , Jan 25, 2019 :
    Когда сервисный центр в москве за 1500-2000 км???? Вот куда славать в ремонт??