Camera Issue in One Plus 3

1. ravikishore86 Cupcake Jun 21, 2019

ravikishore86, Jun 21, 2019 :
    Dear all

I have been using one plus 3 for the past 2 years and I have a wonderful feeling about the phone since then

but recently I am facing the issues with rear camera as the camera is appearing completely blurr and I couldn't able to capture the pictures

hence I would like to request you to help me in fixing my problem

your reply would be highly appreciated

Ravi Kishore

2. Nudelholz Gingerbread Jun 23, 2019

Nudelholz, Jun 23, 2019 :
    Seems like the focus of the rear camera is broken. I had it once in 2017 and now again, my Oneplus 3 is currently being repaired by Oneplus.

As far as I know it's a known hardware issue, if you document your issue, for example with a screenrecorder, and contact the oneplus support, they will likely be able to repair it for you if you send your phone in.

3. Paschfire KitKat Jun 26, 2019

Paschfire, Jun 26, 2019 :
    The rear camera focusing issue, including complete camera failure, on the 3/3T is a widely report and commonly known HW failure.

Had you used the forums search, before creating an unnecessary thread, you'd already know the facts regarding this HW failure/defect. By reading any one of the dozens upon dozens of existing threads discussing the problem, including how to fix it.

Take or send your device into a OnePlus service center for inspection for possible repairs and have the rear camera module replaced.