[Submitted] Camera issue when phone locked

1. leoyinjou
    Eclair May 30, 2021

leoyinjou , May 30, 2021 :
    Default stock camera app refuses to load if launched from the default 'O' screen-off gesture and from lockscreen (swipe left from bottom right corner). I see a brief moment when status bar pops down from the top and pops back up hidden from view as if the phone is loading a full screen app. Then the whole screen goes black unresponsive to touch. The only thing responsive on the display is the "back" gesture from the two sides of the screen, but only vibration and does nothing. The only way to quit this is to press power button once. Then press power button again to show lockscreen. Once phone is unlocked afterwards, and camera app launched directly from OP Launcher, the camera loads fine.
    Now obviously you can't take a screenshot of what you can't see, and when you are at lockscreen so I can't attach any photographic "proof".
    Depending on luck i may get no issues, but it happens so frequently i consider it a major bug.
    Running OOS 11.0.1.1.GM21BA on GM1913

2. Jamy23
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member May 30, 2021

Jamy23 , May 30, 2021 :
    We have responded to your concern via DM. Please check the same and respond with the required information. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
    Jamy